2019 Car Returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Car Returns

All, The cars have arrived back in Pennsylvania. I will be ordering the trophies and the door prizes from Slot Car Corner and Scalextric have not yet arrived. Once everything is in I will start shipping cars back.

Thanks again for a great 2019 season!
    DaVols Forums Cup Proxy Series

A big THANK YOU to Bob and Steve at Slot Car Corner for donating these awesome goodie bags for the DaVols Cup Proxy Series racers!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-1897.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	2.33 MB
ID:	23355
    Last edited by HRW Chief Toiler; February 20, 2020, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• arroldn
      arroldn commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you to Slot Car Corner for the door prizes. Hope you continue your support.

All,
    Cars are shipping out tomorrow. I am only missing one address now and I have sent e-mail and facebook message to them.

Unfortunately, we will not be receiving any prizes from Scalextric. They have just gone through some "corporate restructuring" and things have changed...

There should be a Slot Car Corner prize pack with everyone's car returns, please let me know if anyone is missing.

Thank you to all for participating! I look forward to 2020 season.

Comment

• Zcarfan
      Zcarfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Sad about the Scalextric deal, especially since I heard Dave Kennedy was released from Scalextric as well.๐Ÿคจ
      Last edited by Zcarfan; March 23, 2020, 09:30 AM.

Sounds good,Thanks Scott
    Robert- Shoreline Model Raceways Club
    Connecticut, U.S.A.

Comment

• arroldn
      arroldn commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll Second that, thanks Scott.

Thanks Scott for reaching out for my info. Message sent.
    Mike - Galena Ohio

"When you're back there with the squirrels, you're bound to get your nuts cracked." - Graham Rahal

https://www.hrwforum.com/forum/hrw-a...gends-bullring

Comment

Scott, I got the cars today in the mail. Thank you and SCC for the goodies. I looked at my car and noticed that the rear wheel on the driver side was rubbing the chassis. It was a little loose. I knew my car was faster than it raced.
      Connecticut, U.S.A.

Comment

• arroldn
        arroldn commented
        Editing a comment
        My cars are in the house. Time to put the COY cars on the shelf/in a box.

Arroldn, I am taking mind apart and using some of the parts on my Winston Cup cars.
      Connecticut, U.S.A.

Comment

• arroldn
        arroldn commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll take the wheels off and place on the Winston Cup cars instead of buying 8 new wheels probably.

Thanks Scott car returned safely...thanks for all you do. Excited about #8 Thunderbolts COY finish ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ† #4 Bopalou COT ๐Ÿฅˆ๐Ÿ† also #6 Bopalou COT top 10.

Looked up past DaVols. The COT cars first ran 2007. Amazing how well they have held up. Hard to imagine how many race miles they have actually accumulated. All developed on simple oval Artin track. 7โ€™X 3โ€™. Still in use proud to say.

Retiring #8 & # #6...sad to say but excited to work on Grand National car & COT

Regards Bopalou & Thunderbolt

Comment

Scott
        Cars landed in Hawaii safely thank you ... to Mr Sawtelle and the Slot Car Corner team your generosity is appreciated
        Aloha
        Dale

Comment

Wow made it back to Hawaii already? Still waiting on mine to make it back to Ohio. ๐Ÿ˜‚
          Mike - Galena Ohio

"When you're back there with the squirrels, you're bound to get your nuts cracked." - Graham Rahal

Comment

Hi Scott, just a heads up the 31 Exxon car arrived safe and sound today.
            thanks again for running this amazing proxy and to Slot Car Corner for the Amazing prize packages.

looking forward to 2020.
            Mike - Galena Ohio

Comment

Cars arrived ...Thank you slot corner & Scott

Comment

Working...
              X
              UA-149438709-1