Announcement

Collapse

Host Your Proxy Event on HRW!!!

HRW is the perfect place to host your proxy event with your own forum. Your proxy forum makes it easy to communicate schedules, rules, build info, race results and facilitate communication among participants. Please send a Private Message to "HRWForum" to get started.
See more
See less

Round #9 Nashville 120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round #9 Nashville 120

Did a shake down run with the cars last night. There were a few issues with some cars: COY #7 Driver loose, #10 Early model Pontiac two post body sits high on chassis causing rollover if pushed. It sits higher than the #84 Ford of the same genre.
    COT #45 Driver loose, #82 Gear tight will hardly turn by hand but runs great. It loosened up after a 20 lap run. All loose drivers should stay inside the cockpit.

The following cars DNQ No name
    COY #84 and #10
    COT #82 and #84

Click image for larger version  Name:	2019 COY Field.jpg Views:	0 Size:	327.1 KB ID:	19032Click image for larger version  Name:	#10 Pontiac next to Army Ford.jpg Views:	0 Size:	278.7 KB ID:	19030Click image for larger version  Name:	#10 Pontiac next to Sharpie Ford.jpg Views:	0 Size:	287.9 KB ID:	19031

Click image for larger version

Name:	2019 COT Field.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	405.5 KB
ID:	19147

Please drivers put your names on your cars. I will add the names to the cars once I find out to whom they belong.
    COY qualifying will be done sometime today. Hopefully by the end of the night tonight. Great field of cars.
    Last edited by arroldn; January 23, 2020, 02:55 PM.

I do not condone any host writing on a chassis...

As for who they belong to, that information is readily available if you look at the points thread... all cars (number, and owner) are listed if there are any questions.

What so the reason for the DNQ? If it is just the names I don’t see the real issue here.
    DaVols Forums Cup Proxy Series

Comment

• arroldn
      arroldn commented
      Editing a comment
      Was just joking about the DNQ see man rolling and laughing. I was going to type and tape the name to chassis for the next group of host.

• k0z0oo1
      k0z0oo1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn’t get the reference then, my bad. Carry on

Thanks for getting thing rolling quickly. I think we may cut the season short after Ken’s rounds, so we can move on to the new season.
    DaVols Forums Cup Proxy Series

Comment

I'd almost forgotten about these cars, and I won a round.
      Mike - Galena Ohio

"When you're back there with the squirrels, you're bound to get your nuts cracked." - Graham Rahal

Comment

• arroldn
        arroldn commented
        Editing a comment
        I know series has been kind of slow this year. Hopefully I can speed things up a bit.

• k0z0oo1
        k0z0oo1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I take the blame for slowing it down... I had the cars for way too long over the summer

good to see it back in action, have fun running them Arroldn

Comment

I'm happy to see the cars Rolling again , things happen Scott so let's look Towards next Series. Thankyou Adrian

Comment

COY Qualifying is in the books.

Name:	2019-20 COY Qualifying .jpg
Views:	178
Size:	392.7 KB
ID:	19314

Click image for larger version  Name:	2019-20 COY Qualifying Podium.jpg Views:	1 Size:	402.9 KB ID:	19310

Maybe I can finally win one
          Last edited by arroldn; January 24, 2020, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Top five quali, I’ll take it. 👍🏼
            Mike - Galena Ohio

"When you're back there with the squirrels, you're bound to get your nuts cracked." - Graham Rahal

Comment

• arroldn
              arroldn commented
              Editing a comment
              Welcome to the Forums Cup. See you are 1 of 5 cars with the stock interior. Very nicely done.

• Zcarfan
              Zcarfan commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Arroldn.

both cars in top 10!! Wow, complete turn around

Comment

• arroldn
              arroldn commented
              Editing a comment
              I will glue it up when I get home tomorrow.

• arroldn
              arroldn commented
              Editing a comment
              Pepsi 62 when gluing the wheel back on I noticed a lot of slack in the rear axle. It moves about 1-1.5mm. I can fix that as well if the moderator approves. I don't think it will make it to many more rounds as it is. No wonder it was noisy.

• Pepsi 62
              Pepsi 62 commented
              Editing a comment
              thanks Arroldn, go ahead and see if its an easy fix

OK Guys COT Qualifying is in the books. New COT Track Record and the one to beat belongs to Lee Thorndyke. This car flies surprised it is so low in the standings. Must be set up for short tracks. Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-20 COT Qualifying.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	464.2 KB
ID:	19581Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-20 COT Qualifying Podium.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	330.0 KB
ID:	19582

Comment

• Pepsi 62
              Pepsi 62 commented
              Editing a comment
              well done to Lee on TQ, love the JS chassis they print, have a couple I'm working on and trying to sort out
              Congrats to the rest of the qualy podium. Thanks to Arroldn for doing a great job getting the round underway

The COY Race is in the books but I'm going to bed.

Comment

• Aloha
              Aloha commented
              Editing a comment
              Arroldn
              Thank you for all your hard work and details on this round
              Dale

Arroldn Good job on this round of the Proxy Thankyou for your time and effort to complete the last leg of a Great year.. Congratulations to the Podium Winners .

Comment

Name:	2019-20 COY Final .jpg
Views:	113
Size:	306.3 KB
ID:	19898 COY is a Wrap: Here are the results:
              Click image for larger version  Name:	2019-20 COY Final Running Order.jpg Views:	0 Size:	425.4 KB ID:	19772

2019-20 COY Final .jpg
              Now you talk about a close podium. Hats off to my podium mates. Its about time I made one
              The COY cars were easy to drive. The COT cars will have a few challenges. May get it done tonight if not by tomorrow.
              That's a good looking podium with 2 Dodges on the stand. That Vegas Guy great car. Ken you got me by .11 of a sec on the fast lap
              Last edited by arroldn; January 27, 2020, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Thanks, Arroldn for getting the COY class done so quick.
                Robert- Connecticut, USA. Shoreline Raceways Club.

Comment

• arroldn
                  arroldn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  COT coming to you soon.

Patiently waiting...
                congrates podium getters in COY

Comment

Working...
                X
                UA-149438709-1