DaVols Forums Cup Proxy Series next chapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaVols Forums Cup Proxy Series next chapter

For personal reasons I am stepping down from the DaVols Forums Cup Proxy Series director position. I have enjoyed my time at the helm bringing the series into the new Winston Cup class, as well as continuing on the tradition founded by Bruce “DaVols” many years ago. This is one of the longest running series, and has been hosted through multiple forums in it’s tenure. While I am sad to be stepping down I feel like it was time.

I would like to announce Arroldn as the new DaVols Forums Cup Proxy Series Director effective for the 2022 season. Arrold has been a participant from race 1. He has been a race host from season 1. I have full confidence that Arrold will continue on the fantastic series we have. Arrold understands the intentions of the series and will do anything within his power to maintain the vision the Bruce had.

Thank you Arrold for all your effort past, present, and future that makes the DaVols Forums Cup Proxy Series a success!
    DaVols Forums Cup Proxy Series

Scott
    Thank you for your ongoing support of the hobby...Hope you will continue as a participant.
    Dale

Comment

Kudos Arrold
      Dave
      Peterborough Ont
      CANADA

Comment

Sorry to hear that, Scott. and thank you for keeping the tradition going. and I am sure Arrold will do a good job as director.
        Last edited by REL13; December 28, 2021, 07:37 AM.
        Robert- Shoreline Model Raceways Club
        Connecticut, U.S.A.

Comment

Thanks Scott...appreciated your efforts, great job.

Comment

Thanks Scott, and thanks Arrold!!!

Comment

Arrold way to step up.
              Austin
              Merrimack, NH

Comment

Thankyou Arrold

Comment

Many thanks to Scott for keeping this proxy going and to Arrold for taking over and continuing the progress . Looking forward to building a couple of new cars for the 2022 edition

Comment

Sad to hear Scott, however it has been great to have coordinating the event. Thanks to Aarold for taking the reigns. I look forward to the 2022 event.
                    Mike - Galena Ohio

"When you're back there with the squirrels, you're bound to get your nuts cracked." - Graham Rahal

https://www.hrwforum.com/forum/hrw-a...gends-bullring

Comment

Scott, thanks a lot for keeping this beautiful series alive. Good luck to Arrold . I think that you are the perfect new organizer of our great DaVols Cup.

Comment

Good to see the proxy continue. As a former DaVols director myself I know how the responsibility can become more job and less fun. Scott did well during his time at the helm. Arrold, keep the fun level on high and all decisions in the spirit of the founder.
                        Ken, Gulf Key Raceway, Hernando Beach, FL

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        UA-149438709-1