Next host

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next host

Gents, things change and we are off the projected schedule. The New England crew is committed to other proxies at the moment, so I am asking the rest of our hosts who is ready to take the cars. Please post here and we will try to coordinate the rest of the season in this post.

Thank you!
    Scott
    DaVols Forums Cup Proxy Series

I can always run cars in the opposite direction...just let me know. Arroldn are you ready?
    Dale

Comment

• arroldn
      arroldn commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I am ready.

I have reached out to Suncoast Speedway to see if he can run his race ahead of schedule. I'll post his response.
    Ken, Gulf Key Raceway, Hernando Beach, FL

Comment

• Aloha
      Aloha commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Ken

Arroldn, Let’s see what Scott and Ken find out. In the meantime P M your address to me and I will have on file just in case. I am not going to box the cars yet as it is very hot. Will be ready though.
    Dale

Comment

Suncoast Speedway; Clearwater, FL can get his scheduled races in before August if he can receive the cars quickly. I'll PM his address to Aloha and to Scott.

Comment

Cars were dropped in the mail today. Should be in Florida this Thursday Aloha Dale

Comment

• k0z0oo1
          k0z0oo1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Dale, this is a good move as Suncoast Speedway is unavailable in August.

Thanks again for hosting!

Thanks Dale

Comment

USPS shows the cars have arrived and delivered in Clearwater Florida. May the fun continue. Aloha Dale

Comment

Reporting the cars are at Suncoast Speedway, Clearwater, Florida. Tom is your host and he plans to run an oval and roval races. The oval is set for Tuesday with the roval the following week, day to be determined. Stay tuned for a new thread for race reports.

Comment

• k0z0oo1
              k0z0oo1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for the update Ken!

Drivers Start Your engine

Comment

Working...
            X
            UA-149438709-1