• Show
Clear All

Look at the Canadians go!
    Loan Shark aka Matt
    I am Alive because Organ Donation Worked... TWICE

Comment

Originally posted by Loan Shark View Post
      Look at the Canadians go!
      You know that I am up to 9 points now so I am coming for you all so look out.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin View Post

You know that I am up to 9 points now so I am coming for you all so look out.
        LOL That's 9 more than me. I didn't get my car finished in time as I had a pesky liver transplant come up that got in the way of my Scaleauto C7R completion ( which is actually identical looking to Big Duhg's).
        Loan Shark aka Matt
        I am Alive because Organ Donation Worked... TWICE

Comment

You can tell Rob is watching the points closely, the scoresheet is going up so fast, it makes my head spin, a huge thanks again Rob for all your efforts!!

Leon will be hard to catch, but can he match (or better) Rob's brilliant 6 wins from last season.....?

This one fantastic series with unbelievable tuners, building some amazing cars, I am proud and honoured to be racing with, and against you all.

Chris
          "I don't make mistakes. I make prophecies which immediately turn out to be wrong "
          "And that just shows you how important the car is in Formula One Racing"

Murray Walker

Comment

Thanks Rob for the update. I'll be waiting for the spreadsheet. Wow at least after a dismal finish in round 4 I am still in the top 15. Hopefully this backward slide will come to an end.

Comment

Racers here is the updated overall standings after running round 5 at Audi1's River Run Track. Thanks Allan for running a very well documented race complete with pictures, videos, and commentary. Fantastic job for being able to race amidst all the safety precautions that are required........ great to see to masks!

Contrats to Heli_ca for the big win on a tough track! The big movers this round we see is Audi1 moving up three spots to 6th, DF Racing up a whopping four spots to 15th, and GT6 moving up two spots to 20th.

Also a huge congratulations to F1Fan for keeping a firm hold on third spot........we all would love to see him not become a bridesmaid AGAIN!!

Thanks again everyone!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Click image for larger version

Name:	round 5.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	921.8 KB
ID:	83129

Name:	round5.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	684.7 KB
ID:	83130

Comment

Thanks Rob for the update. At least I'm in the top 15. Congratulations to our top 5 leaders. I think I can, I think I can. Got to get better.

Comment

• Cgyracer
                  Cgyracer commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Plus remember top 16 make it back automatically!

• arroldn
                  arroldn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wow that means I wont have to qualify. Yes I can, Yes I can, Yes I can

Thanks Rob!

Comment

Gentlemen, here are the overall results after Race #6 hosted by the Shoreliners. Thank you again for safely hosting proxies amidst all the Covid turmoil. The biggest movers upwards were Chrisguyw moving up from the tight grouping he was in from #7 to #3 overall. ArroldN 13th up to 11th, DF Racing 15th up to 13th. Camber 19th up to 15th. Steevew 21st up to 19th and DMN17 25th up to 23rd.

Team Canada maintains their lead while Team USA and Team Pacific are battling it out.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Name:	Round 6 GT3 2021 Pictures.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	867.2 KB
ID:	85260

Name:	Round 6 GT3 2021.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	663.2 KB
ID:	85261

Comment

Wow Rob! That win put you within shooting distance of Leon. A lot of surprise results in this round. The battle for that 3rd step on the podium is fierce.
                    Team SCANC
                    Woodland Trace Raceway - SlotZuka - Bent Tree Raceway
                    OFI - Buena Vista Motorsports Park - Slotkins Glen
                    Leadfinger Raceway

Comment

It was very interesting inputting the Round #6 results as I had a direct view of watching the movement in positions and other results. I just had to crunch the numbers a bit to see what happened. It's what I like to do!

Seven cars received (or tied) their best results. Seven cars received (or tied) their worst results. That is over half the field...wow!! Talk about high and low emotions for fourteen entrants!
                      Of the seven cars that received their best results.... six are in positions 11 thru 20.

Another interesting stat contributing to movement:

Overall positions #4 thru #10 (seven cars) received 111 points this round.
                      Overall positions #11 thru #17 (seven cars) received 110 points this round.

or Expanding

Overall positions #4 thru #12 (nine cars) received 144 points this round.
                      Overall positions #13 thru #21 (nine cars) received 134 points this round.

Absolutely incredible!

**** Please ignore this if you don't care for numbers, I just had to do this for myself and wanted to share if anybody is interested!

Rob
                      Last edited by Cgyracer; Today, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• Rleog
                        Rleog commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I too was interested in the apparently inexplicable results as I looked them over. So strange that cars such as F1Fan’s and Aloha’s that had accumulated 5 consistently high level finishes fell to 18th and 19th places. Or SRHawaii and Redlynr, cars that held positions 10 and 12 after 5 races, dropped to 20th and 23rd in this 6th round.

On the flip side there was Lance’s car that previously set in 22nd place but finished 5th, picked up 23 points and increased its overall point total by 64%!

Such are the downs and ups of proxy racing.
                    Working...
                    X
                    UA-149438709-1