Announcement

Collapse

Host Your Proxy Event on HRW!!!

HRW is the perfect place to host your proxy event with your own forum. Your proxy forum makes it easy to communicate schedules, rules, build info, race results and facilitate communication among participants. Please send a Private Message to "HRWForum" to get started.
See more
See less

Current Standings - 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Standings - 2019

Click image for larger version

Name:	Scramble-Season-Standings-2019-9.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	103.3 KB
ID:	1256

Thanks for the Stats

Comment

Thanks for keeping the stats. Any news on when the last race is?
      Lance Sofa racer

Comment

Arghhhh... struggling with the new site, sorry...

The last race is scheduled for Sunday.

It won't come soon enough. ;-)

The road is long
        With many a winding turn
        That leads us to who knows where... truly, who knows where.

Comment

And the final race has been concluded. I hope to get the results posted some time today. With luck cars will start heading home tomorrow.

Comment

Name:	Scramble-Season-Standings-FINAL.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	4974

Comment

I have posted the final standings for all results. Now to post the final scores which includes one throw-out.

Comment

And here they are!

Name:	Scramble-Season-Standings-FINAL-POINTS.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	110.6 KB
ID:	4983

Congrats to our podium finishers and all participants.

In the A Class CJ74 had the car by a margin the Hawaiians, try as they might, could not overtake.

In the B Class it came down to the final race with Lance taking the win but coming up just short on the series as Steeveew held tight to claim a one point series victory. It doesn't get closer than that!

Of the nine cars entered in the A Class, five or them claimed the winners circle at one time or another.

In the B Class four different cars landed in the winners circle but the class winner never finished better than second. Consistency pays off.

So... do we want to run them again?

Comment

Congrats to all the participants for a great proxy. With 18 entries and 9 different podium finishers is awesome! I’m definitely in for another run next year. I’m hoping to get 2 entries in next year.

Comment

I'm good with going at it again. Both cars will get new rubber. Wait I think these are Urethane tires. Now the Mercedes may get a pod next year. The Audi may be replaced. Thanks for being the moderator.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    UA-149438709-1