Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha
    replied
    Thank you all for a great event...looks like the drivers yesterday had a great time racing...

Leave a comment:

• Audi1
    commented on 's reply
    It contained the magic racing word - "Porsche"!

• Fast Co.
    commented on 's reply
    I see you already got in on the 997 proxy Scott. That one filled up fast!

• Fast Co.
    replied
    Congratulations to all who participated! This proxy was one wild ride! A lot of movement up and down the standings. Congratulations especially to the podiumites. Job well done! Competition was fierce. Looking forward to the O2 even though I have no idea what I will enter.

Leave a comment:

• leadfinger
    replied
    Congratulations to everyone that participated, both car builders and drivers. This was my first proxy and definitely won't be my last.

Leave a comment:

• Cgyracer
    replied
    Just a note when I do the score tomorrow. For this U2 Proxy and the GT3 Proxy after the top 9 rounds (out of 10) are added up if there are any ties, the racer with the better throw away Round is the tie breaker. So basically the racer with the worse round will not have a mathematical advantage over somebody with a better round in the event of a tie.

Rob

Leave a comment:

• BigDuhg
    replied
    Wow! What a race! Thanks to Audi1 and crew for getting this last round run. Congratulations to all who participated and special thanks to all track hosts and Brumos for getting this run is these trying times. Looking forward to the O2 proxy!

Leave a comment:

• Brumos RSR
    commented on 's reply
    Sir CgyRacer thank you for the scoring you have been a great help not only with this proxy but with all things proxy racing and resetting bars with your attention to detail and help.

• Courtney s
    replied
    Thank you guys for the great race congratulations on the podium the Datsun was so close. BRUMOS thank you for hosting this proxy we are all very appreciative. Now on to TA O2!

Leave a comment:

• Cgyracer
    replied
    I’ll complete the final round’s spreadsheet tomorrow (Monday) late afternoon. Congratulations to everyone that participated in this Proxy.

Leave a comment:

• Doubl-B
    replied
    Allan - thanks to you and the crew for getting the round done and putting the finishing touches on this proxy. Congrats to all who participated. Like Corey, I'm looking forward to a better run in 02...
    BB
    Last edited by Doubl-B; November 29, 2020, 07:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• arroldn
    replied
    Congratulations to the winners on track and the builders. I see Randy got by me on this track by a lap. I will watch the video after the football game. Well maybe some tonight and some tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• F1Fan
    replied
    Thanks Allan and Team for round 10, congratulations to all those are pleased with their results.

Chris
    Last edited by F1Fan; November 29, 2020, 07:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• cj74
    replied
    Thanks for running the round Allan and team. The video and overall presentation was too notch as usual! Congrats to all the podiumites! Looking forward to see how the results shake out. Looking forward to a better showing in the next O2 series.

Leave a comment:

• noddaz
    replied
    Thank you all for the whole series! Even though my car was not fast, faster or fastest I had fun watching this play out! Again, thank you all! A lot of work went in to make this happen and it was great! To everyone involved... From me, and from the audience at large...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F4k184nfxSphcs%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1.gif
Views:	69
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	66380

Scott

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
UA-149438709-1