Announcement

Collapse

Host Your Proxy Event on HRW!!!

HRW is the perfect place to host your proxy event with your own forum. Your proxy forum makes it easy to communicate schedules, rules, build info, race results and facilitate communication among participants. Please send a Private Message to "HRWForum" to get started.
See more
See less

2020 Trans Am U2 Proxy Round 7 SlotZuka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi1
    replied
    Thanks, again, to the SCANC Club for running three Rounds for us, for the video feed and the great reporting!

Congrats to RobNc, Big Dhug and Modernslots on their podium positions!

The Northeastern tracks await......

Allan
    Last edited by Audi1; October 18, 2020, 01:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Barc 1
    replied
    Thanks guys. You seemed to get the most out of my 911

Cheers

Dan

Leave a comment:

• Beast Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Fast Co. View Post

Beast Lee's 914 liked this track better than Woodland Trace or Bent Tree Raceways. The car, although fast, lacks grip, but was getting enough here to move him up 5 places from his 25th place qual.
    Steve, thanks for posting something positive about our entry... Turns out that these tires should have been changed at every venue, something we weren't aware of till after entry was submitted... It's disappointing not being able to showcase the performance that this car is capable of...

Congrats to everyone involved in this proxy, and especially the cars that have made it to the podium...

All the best, and stay safe...
    Ron...

Leave a comment:

• Fast Co.
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, a couple of car lengths was enough to move you ahead of Modernslots and along with Leadfinger’s drop to a 7th place finish was enough to move you up two places in the standings. Nice work!

• cj74
    replied
    Thanks to Steve and the group for another fabulously hosted round.

Congrats to the podiumites RobNC, Big Duhg and Modernslots! Still amazed at how fast those little cars go.

Leave a comment:

• Brumos RSR
    replied
    Congratulations RobNC, Big Duhg and Modernslots on your win and podiums. There will definitely be a few shake ups throughout the grid. That CourtneyS car and Big Dugh made big moves along with the SCANC cars over the past 3 races. Thank you Fast Co. Modernslots MSietz RobNC Leadfinger and Apexbomber for making this happen with your great club. As much as I thank you the 33 needs to see different tracks to attempt to make up lost grid spots We are off to Connecticut and Doubl B for 2 followed by our finale at River Run.
    Last edited by Brumos RSR; November 2, 2020, 11:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ALS
    replied
    Thanks Steve and your Crew for their time and efforts for hold this leg of the Proxy . Congratulations to the Podium winners

Leave a comment:

• Fast Co.
    commented on 's reply
    The best I could manage in yellow was a 6.018 with Robin's car.

• BigDuhg
    replied
    WOW! Doesn't get much closer than that! Great run to all and all the SCANC crew for getting so many races run. The race for the first loser continues!

Leave a comment:

• Pepsi 62
    replied
    Congrats to the podium, well done once again and many thanks to the hosts for running the round, looks like the Cortina had a shocker on white lane

Leave a comment:

• modernslots
    replied
    Here's your podium from last night - RobNC, Big Duhg and Modernslots. RobNC's car did turn a blistering 5.975 in red last night ( with me driving I'm proud to say!)
    Rob Click image for larger version

Name:	SlotZuka TA proxy 3.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	101.6 KB
ID:	59015

Leave a comment:

• ZackM
    replied
    Great run guys.

Awesome run for CourtneyS in the Datsun.

Thanks for the compliments on the car, the lead length is so short on that thing I don't think it will ever be the fastest. But for what it is I am happy with it.

Zack

Leave a comment:

• modernslots
    replied
    While Big Duhg did move up to 2nd, comparing scoring thru round 6 vs round 7 race results shows they are really pretty consistent overall. However, 2 cars had a great race and 2 not so much.
    MSeitz was 11th coming and in finished 5th! Courtney S was 9th coming in and finished 6th!
    We had a hard time with our fellow SCANC member's car, and Leadfinger, who was 2nd coming in, placed 7th. Brumos was 6th but placed 11th .
    Last edited by modernslots; October 16, 2020, 09:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• arroldn
    replied
    Congratulations to all. Steve thank to all who helped in running this round. I see Barc has beaten me again. Oh well on to the next venue. To the podium finishers way to go guys. New car for sure in 2022.

Leave a comment:

• modernslots
    replied
    We did have fun and the cars are well built and great to drive. Zack's was unanimous easiest car to drive.
    Rob

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
UA-149438709-1