Announcement

Collapse

Host Your Proxy Event on HRW!!!

HRW is the perfect place to host your proxy event with your own forum. Your proxy forum makes it easy to communicate schedules, rules, build info, race results and facilitate communication among participants. Please send a Private Message to "HRWForum" to get started.
See more
See less

Round 6 is coming!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 6 is coming!

Builders, we are halfway through our proxy series. RobNC has a huge lead in the points while the rest of the grid continues to shuffle in the race of races. ZackM will be rejoining the Proxy also. ZackM shipped his car at the beginning of the proxy, when I opened the box, I noticed his body was not mounted in the usual fashion as if it was damaged during shipping. After a quick call I shipped the car back to him and with all things COVID, life can get in the way with work, (a good thing) and large Honey do lists. Zack’s car will run qualifying as normal but will start in the first heat of the remaining rounds or run with the cars near the back. No points will be awarded in any of the rounds. Zack’s car will be eligible for the concourse and will receive general prizes. This way your car, track and the drivers of our precision toys will determine the out come in standings and no one will have a potential X factor to deal with. ......this year.
    Last edited by Brumos RSR; September 16, 2020, 12:37 AM.

I really appreciate letting my car join late in the game. I am in it for nothing other than to see how it stacks up against this awesome field of cars. Hopefully it is enjoyed.

Zack

Comment

• Brumos RSR
      Brumos RSR commented
      Editing a comment
      You are ALWAYS welcome!!! We look forward to seeing the Alfa run along side the others.

while the rest of the grid continues to shuffle in the race of races.
    Maybe not the whole grid...

Scott
    Why doesn't my car run like that?

Scott

Comment

We'll be racing Round 6 at Modernslots' Bent Tree Raceway, probably on Thursday, September 24th at 7 pm. We hope to live stream the event. Qualifying will happen sometime before then date tbd.

Here's a pic of Bent Tree:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3291.JPG
Views:	119
Size:	488.2 KB
ID:	53962
      Team SCANC
      Woodland Trace Raceway - SlotZuka - Bent Tree Raceway
      OFI - Buena Vista Motorsports Park - Slotkins Glen
      Leadfinger Raceway

Comment

• ZackM
        ZackM commented
        Editing a comment
        My car should be there on Sat. per the tracking information. Hopefully it survives the journey intact this round!

Zack

• Fast Co.
        Fast Co. commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll be looking for it Zack. Qualifying will probably happen early next week and we'll race on Thursday, the 24th.

great looking track, The cortina should be able to stretch its legs out on that front straight!!

Glad to see Zack back in the running

Comment

Wow! What a track! My poor Mini should do well.

Scott
        Why doesn't my car run like that?

Scott

Comment

Guys, I posted on another thread, but just to be clear, the race is scheduled to be held on Thursday, October 1st. Quals will be held one evening this week. Zack’s car arrived in excellent condition.
          Team SCANC
          Woodland Trace Raceway - SlotZuka - Bent Tree Raceway
          OFI - Buena Vista Motorsports Park - Slotkins Glen
          Leadfinger Raceway

Comment

Working...
          X
          UA-149438709-1