Announcement

Collapse

Host Your Proxy Event on HRW!!!

HRW is the perfect place to host your proxy event with your own forum. Your proxy forum makes it easy to communicate schedules, rules, build info, race results and facilitate communication among participants. Please send a Private Message to "HRWForum" to get started.
See more
See less

We need a new track to run the final TransAm Round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need a new track to run the final TransAm Round

As some of you know, the last Round of the 2019 TransAm Proxy was to be hosted by David Reinecke at his Palmer Divide track. However, he is no longer able to run the Round for us due to his move from Colorado to Florida and the associated dismantling of his track.

So, we need a new track..

The cars are now in Canada with Alwyn (superslab) and I have asked him to hold onto them until we know where they should go next.

If any of you know of a routed wood track that is available to run the last Round, then please let me know as soon as possible. A track in Canada would be preferred, but one in the US would also work.

I could run the final Round here at The River Run, but we already ran the first Round here, so I would like to have the cars run on a different track, if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Allan

I have a wood routed track as well as a couple other guys in our area. I'm not sure what needs to be done or how it all works but i'm sure guys here would help if we can.

Comment

Hi Allan, I would be happy to host, but, I will be heading south very soon, and I don't think that you folks want to wait until I return (mid March).

Cheers
      Chris Walker

Comment

I have a 3 lane routed track with timing. If I recall it is aprox. 65 ft in length. I really have no idea as to what is required but I would love to host a race if you could tell me what is involved and walk me through it.

Comment

Allan,
          SCANC will be happy to host. I sent you a PM yesterday.
          Steve
          Team SCANC
          Woodland Trace Raceway - SlotZuka - Bent Tree Raceway
          OFI - Buena Vista Motorsports Park - Slotkins Glen
          Leadfinger Raceway

Comment

Hi Steve, Thanks! You guys have run some nice Rounds for us in the past and we can now look forward to finishing up Round 10 at your track.

I understand that the timing will the after the Holidays and that will be fine for us.

Thanks again!

Allan

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	71236888_10218372821606466_7982835192274354176_o.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	352.0 KB
ID:	10334 It looks like you've got it covered, but just in case we could host here at Allenbrook in Portland Oregon.

Comment

The cars arrived yesterday and I got them all unpacked last night. After a quick look over they all seem to have made the trip unscathed. A front wheel insert on Aloha's Camaro had popped out, but that was the only thing I noticed. Great looking group of cars! Steve (fast co) and I will be discussing timing of qualifying and the race with our SCANC club members tonight at our weekly race. Update to follow!
                Rob

Comment

Thanks for the update, Rob. We look forward to the final Round.

Allan

Comment

It looks like the first week of Jan will be our target week for running the proxy. Merry Christmas to all!
                    Rob

Comment

Rob:
                      How are things looking for the race?
                      BB

Comment

Hi Rob, Any updates on the timing for the last Round?

Allan

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        UA-149438709-1