Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dreinecke
    replied
    Heads up gents - I will probably not be able to host the final round. I'll let you know if things change.

Leave a comment:

• Audi1
    replied
    Thanks for the update, Todd!

Allan

Leave a comment:

• TuscoTodd
    replied
    A lot of shuffling in the standings mid-pack!
    Series standings have been updated here:

2019 HRW Vintage Trans Am series spreadsheet!

Leave a comment:

• Audi1
    replied
    Thanks, Dariusz!

Best,

Allan

Leave a comment:

• radarek
    replied
    Cars are on the way to beautiful Kelowna for another great round. I'm jealous...my car is traveling more then I...

all the best

regards

Radarek

Leave a comment:

• Redlynr
    replied
    Yes, the small 44 is tribute to Keith... feel free to remove them if it causes confusion...

Leave a comment:

• 4424ever
    replied
    Thanks for the pic Radarek was just wondering, by the way what a fine looking field of V8 thunder!

Leave a comment:

• radarek
    replied
    Group picture

yes there is a car #9/#44 which is adding a lot of confusion as 44 number is right on the hood next to #9. Yes 44 is smaller in size and you need to really carefully look for it so some people may pick it as 9 and some as 44. When I was entering cars into program I was looking for 44 as this what was listed in overall points...
    Last edited by radarek; October 21, 2019, 10:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 4424ever
    replied
    You can see in the pic #9 also has a small 44 on it ( tribute to Keith ? )
    What I was wondering is how come there’s 27 positions recorded and 23 cars in the pic 🧐

Leave a comment:

• Audi1
    replied
    We have a point that needs to be clarified.

Redlynr submitted a dark blue, #9, '69 Camaro to this series. The car raced and is recorded as the #9 in Rounds #1 and #2. However, stating with Round #3 and continuing through the current Round #7, it is instead listed as car #44 and is in some of the races is further listed as a '70 Camaro.

So, we need to get this straightened out. I would ask radarek to re-open the shipping box and look for the dark blue #9 '69 Camaro and see if it's still there. If it is, then where does the #44 come from and is there also a #44 car in the box? I doubt it, but be need to get this straightened out so that we have one designation for Steve's (redlynr) car.

Thanks,

Allan

Leave a comment:

• radarek
    replied
    Link to our facebook page with more info...

https://www.facebook.com/slotfreak/

Leave a comment:

• radarek
    replied
    Track

Constructed last winter. 5 lanes. 113' long, monster power supply, flat paint with braid, Track mate hardware with Race Coordinator software. Cnc routed. Really good flow. We have hosted last summer Tourist Trophy - 7 teams/ 28 drivers...

Leave a comment:

• radarek
    replied
    Podiumites

Leave a comment:

• radarek
    replied
    Ha...lets post more...

Leave a comment:

• radarek
    replied
    Hi Guys

thanks for the comments. That was a pleasure to drive those cars. Lots of great builds.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
UA-149438709-1