Announcement

Collapse

Host Your Proxy Event on HRW!!!

HRW is the perfect place to host your proxy event with your own forum. Your proxy forum makes it easy to communicate schedules, rules, build info, race results and facilitate communication among participants. Please send a Private Message to "HRWForum" to get started.
See more
See less

Summer Slam Results!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Slam Results!!!

What a fun event guys...thanks to all who entered!

-Harry

Would liked to have been a fly on the wall for this event! Great entrants, great racing, great great great! Thanks to HRW and those that make this series happen year in and year out, you all do a bang up job! See y’all on the grid for the next one!
    Scott.....War Eagle River......Tampa, Florida, USA

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	trackwlk.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	185.6 KB
ID:	45853

​​​​​​The race is over. But scent of hard combat still lingers. Old Smoke and Curly walk the track and take it all in....what a fine day.
      -Harry

Comment

Getn closer Getn closer I hope Brew feels the heat
        Thank you very much to the HRW crew for hosting another great event

Comment

Thanks Harry, Cindy, Brew, and Christopher for your hard work in planning and making this event happen. Thanks participants for sending in your cars. It’s the creativity and workmanship that makes the Showdown events a blast

Comment

Thanks to all involved in the running of the race, I'm sure it was a long day. Congrats to the podium finishers. I had no expectations going in and am satisfied that my car finished.

Regards
            Rico
            Last edited by Reek455; July 19, 2020, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Just got home from HRW........My feet hurt from a couple or 3 hours standing at the driver's stations.
              It was an honor & great fun to run everybody's cars & I'm impressed by all of them.
              I coulda' run a little better I think, 'cept for Cindy hanging over the track with her long hair & blocking turn 4 exit
              & the straightaway from my view.
              But when I had trouble getting around Cindy's racer, I could get her to laugh, then bobble the turn for me
              I get a close look at everybody's work & get some ideas for the next show

Thank you Harry & Cindy for the great food & hospitality.........

Comment

It was a great time and we had some close races. Brew I knew you would have an excuse for your racing!!! Next time we will get you a taller step stool. And yes I can't laugh and race at the same time. Thanks everyone we had some great cars to have fun with.

Comment

So mister tall feathers I thought you didn’t like roundy round racin

Comment

Oh just wait till next year, I have 2 new chassis that someone made for me. That will be 2 new Mods gunning for the strangebrew next year. Learned a lot this

Have to thank to the drivers and the Host for running these cars and holding this race each year.

Comment

Originally posted by 4424ever View Post
                      So mister tall feathers I thought you didn’t like roundy round racin
                      Makes me dizzy, then I fall down. But I’ll sure as heck build ‘em for the HRW crew to trade paint with. As long as racers enjoy racing them as much as I enjoy building, then that’s all that matters!

Scott.....War Eagle River......Tampa, Florida, USA

Comment

Thanks Harry and crew, It sounds like you all had good time.
                        Robert- Connecticut, USA. Shoreline Raceways Club.

Comment

Great series and report!
                          Chris aka CJR RACING Denver, Colorado and Nagasaki, Japan

Comment

Congrats to all the winners and entrants All the videos and updates on You Tube were great!! An AWESOME group of cars all the way around!!!

Hope to be able to enter a ride in the Winter Slam in 2021!!!
                            TOM...HOME RACING GOO GOO!!!

Comment

Thanks to Harry and the gang for running this. I was absolutely blown away by how nice this whole bunch of cars looked. I'm hoping to work on getting faster for January, it's tough building a routed track car by testing on a plastic track. Harry gave me some tips so I'll give them a try.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              UA-149438709-1