Announcement

Collapse

Host Your Proxy Event on HRW!!!

HRW is the perfect place to host your proxy event with your own forum. Your proxy forum makes it easy to communicate schedules, rules, build info, race results and facilitate communication among participants. Please send a Private Message to "HRWForum" to get started.
See more
See less

car return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car return

got my car back today with some extra stuff in the trunk-thanks harry.

Me too, Thanks again for having the Showdown. It's a fun event with some really great competition.

Comment

Harry, I got mine back today. Thanks for having the Showdown. Can't wait for the next one. You guys looked like you had fun. How did you make out with the storm?
      Robert- Connecticut, USA. Shoreline Raceways Club.

Comment

Found out my cars arrived today...will get to see them on Thursday...thanks Harry!!!!
        TOM...HOME RACING GOO GOO!!!

Comment

Ah cool thank you.

And thanks for entering!!! All cars were great!

Broman...hey you weren’t expecting that old Chevy to come home were ya? Hehehe
          -Harry

Comment

The winter storm we had did make some travel a little dicey. But Steve and Brian made it before it really hit our area.

Now we have another one coming, sheesh.

-Harry

Comment

Finally got to see my cars yesterday after returning from vacation...looked to have been run hard and loving it!!

Thanks so very much Harry for the extra goodies in the box...always a nice surprise!!!!!

And thanks for returning the Chevy
              TOM...HOME RACING GOO GOO!!!

Comment

Working...
              X
              UA-149438709-1