Looking for 1/32 racers in Milwaukee area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 1/32 racers in Milwaukee area

My track needs cosmetic work yet, but I just got it up and running and bugs sorted out. It is routed MDF, 61' feet long with less than 2" difference between lanes. It is reversible and each lane has it's own adjustable power supply. I have 25 decent cars, 3 trucks and10 "junk" cars for beginners. Lane counter/timer is via TrackMate.

There isn't much of a slot car community in this area, so I'm reaching out to anyone who might be interested. Just PM me. I am around most of the time.
    Attached Files

My track is done. The lighting is much better than what it appears to be in these images. I don't have a smart phone, so pictures were taken with an old digital camera.
    Attached Files

Comment

That looks like a fun track! If I were anywhere near there, I'd have to take you up on your offer to come check it out and turn some laps!
      Hopefully, you can find some that are more local to you to share it with!

Comment

• Bal r 14
        Bal r 14 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you. It has turned out much better than I expected. The straights are very long and fast, but the variety of turns and elevation changes makes it quite challenging. Lap times can vary between high 6 and mid 9 seconds very easily.
    Working...
    X
    UA-149438709-1