Just a quick peek

-Harry

I have this one on que haven’t decided which direction to take with it yet
    More coffee stat
    Dave
    Peterborough Ont
    CANADA

Comment

Ross are stating to move up my build list. I have a few more cool muscle cars and then it's Rod time.

Comment

Cool Jalopy! Next?!
        Scott.....War Eagle River......Tampa, Florida, USA
        Facebook-
        https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100018917899105
        YouTube-
        https://youtube.com/channel/UCB2327w8u_O8RjKeY4kFonQ

Comment

Sounds like a good Build challenge, Like I have said in the other thread I may do this.
          Area 51 Raceway North Carolina U.S.A

Have Fun Racing!!

Comment

One of the last issues of Scale Auto magazine (publication ended with the October 2020 issue) had a review of this classic kit. I found one in Hobby Lobby* and added it to my inventory of 1/32 model kits, should the day ever come that I start racing in the "middle scale". I'll probably grab another kit should I come across it.
            Have FUN, guys! -- Ernie

* !!! FYI... Hobby Lobby is discontinuing their 40% off coupon program at the end of February 2021.
            A phone conversation with their corporate headquarters promises many more items are to be regularly discounted after that date, I'm guessing using their yellow "Your Price" stickers, much like they are currently using on the Auto World HO slot cars and sets.

Comment

Mr E,
              First you get me all excited as I have been watching the model aisle for the 32 and have not see it yet in my Toledo HB as of last week and thinking I need to look again this weekend and then took the punch with your note that HB is discontinuing the 40% coupon end of February

I have been taking a disinterested friend each time to get two items.

after March 1 he is going to wonder why I don’t call him anymore!!!!!

Dundee Denny

Comment

Mine was just a loose body in a bag of parts. I'm pretty sure it is the same kit.

'32 Coupe - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                X
                UA-149438709-1