Area 51 Videography videos first production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Area 51 Videography videos first production

Good Morning to everyone. This is a new program I will be using to do videography with Area 51's tutorials. This will also be the way I will be doing the summer slam this coming July. Now of course it will have the HRW theme when I do the videos of the summer slam as that is a HRW event. Area 51 is just making it more enjoyable to the user to help Harry out with the event. I am excited about this program I am using and here is a video showing the capabilities it has. I am going to put Maximum Effort into doing the HRW Summer slam Vids and make it a memorable one for all the viewers. Want to have your car in the video for summer slam vids? BUILD ONE AND ENTER!!!! I want to see a lot of guys get in on this and this is a way to get them excited about the event as I will be making sure your car will be known in the vids I make. Enjoy the first production video that Area 51 has made!
    Area 51 Raceway North Carolina U.S.A

Have Fun Racing!!

Great Jorge.
    Matt B
    So. In
    Crashers

Comment

Looks great Jorge. You are giving Hollywood a run for their money!

Comment

Dang right!!! Hired! Go to Helen Wate, our salary manager for lucrative details.

-Harry

Comment

Sharp looking car Jorge! Your presentation of it on the video was top class too.

Comment

Thank you all for the compliments. I will be doing some more trial with my track with cars and music to it as a prelude to Summer Slams videos. Any suggestions in music will be appreciated and when posted I will explain that it is for entertainment purposes when flagged by you tube and Facebook. Looking forward to making these. I have experience in the making of these for many years. I stepped out of it for about 6 years and now getting back into it. I have a camera picked out for good visual video in action shots to make the videos more visually entertaining. Oh and Harry, There will be food videos also! Ha Ha!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy[1].gif
Views:	55
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	151594

Have Fun Racing!!

Comment

Looking forward to more Jorge. Awesome work so far.
              Brad
              Ayton, ON Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Brad_T View Post
                Looking forward to more Jorge. Awesome work so far.
                Thank you Brad!

Have Fun Racing!!

Comment

Working...
                X
                UA-149438709-1