1/32 Home Racing NYModified PART 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/32 Home Racing NYModified PART 2

All this really needed for our track was a motor swap to something a little more.

Well done...I am ready for 3 more
    -Harry

I'm in .....getting a few more myself. Can't wait until these are available. Thanks for the review and thanks NYModified for the great work done!

Comment

Same here , can't wait until they are available for purchase

Comment

Great vid Boss...that thing can CHIT AND GIT!!!!
        TOM...HOME RACING GOO GOO!!!
        Warren, Ohio

Comment

Yeah, that scoots!
          Scott.....War Eagle River......Tampa, Florida, USA
          Facebook-
          https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100018917899105
          YouTube-
          https://youtube.com/channel/UCB2327w8u_O8RjKeY4kFonQ

Comment

That looks smooth and fun to drive! Looking forward to when these become available!

Comment

Thanks - another cool video!

Watching the car, it seems to run pretty flat, smooth, and drama free in turns 3 and 4 - with what looks like a very nice exit from turn 4 onto the front straight (to my eye). Really useful to see it in motion like that. That kind of cornering usually translates to consistent times and the ability to knock out a few quick laps in a row.

And the lap time is pretty good I think (for a plastic chassis with an 18K!), based on some other times you have posted in the past for different events . . .

I will post on HRW and let you know when I get all the pieces together and see how they batch out. Basically you will be able to pick from any of the bodies from the list - there are almost 300 there now I think.

Right now I am waiting on some delayed parts, but I think the car/design is ready now. I should have had the parts a month AGO, but will likely now have to wait ANOTHER month - but we shall see.

I am happy you did these videos and I am very pleased that the 'plastic chassis' car gets around as it does.

Thanks again!

NYMODIFIEDS.COM

Comment

Working...
              X
              UA-149438709-1