Touchy little b*#&!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touchy little b*#&!!

So my new Arc Pro circuit is up and running, and the boys and I are turning some much needed practice laps. The Arc Pro controllers don't like a heavy trigger finger! I've used all four of the controllers and just the lightest pressure gets these cars moving. Certainly not like the PM controllers which we could mash on the throttle with. We have been giving the table edge wall a good test for weak spots. And already broke a wing strut on one of the cars. Having great fun though and I'm sure we'll get used to them soon.
    ​​​​​
    Scott C.
    Amherst, WI
    Just "a simple kind of man".

You need a controller with more Ohm's or a higher performance motor.
    Butch Dunaway
    Oxford, Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by Pappy View Post
      You need a controller with more Ohm's or a higher performance motor.
      Does not really apply to this system. I am sure someone with more experience than I can offer some suggestions on calibrating the cars and setting throttle curves and such to smooth things out for you.

Comment

• Pappy
        Pappy commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn't see that it was under "Digital Racing" when I posted. I don't know anything about digital racing.

Originally posted by Zippideedooda View Post
      So my new Arc Pro circuit is up and running, and the boys and I are turning some much needed practice laps. The Arc Pro controllers don't like a heavy trigger finger! I've used all four of the controllers and just the lightest pressure gets these cars moving. Certainly not like the PM controllers which we could mash on the throttle with. We have been giving the table edge wall a good test for weak spots. And already broke a wing strut on one of the cars. Having great fun though and I'm sure we'll get used to them soon.
      ​​​​​
      Hopefully MrFlippant will see this post and reach out to you. If not, you can PM him with your question.
      People don't stop playing because they get old, people get old because they stop playing.

Comment

You can adjust the throttle curve and/or the top speed with the Magic app. You might also have these same options with the official app.
        BRS Hobbies - Online shopping for slot cars in all scales, RC crawlers & more!

Comment

Yes I think I can adjust the throttles, just haven't learned all the features yet. The app is alittle confusing to navigate and there are no screenshots in the booklet that describe this. A flow chart of some kind would be helpful. Maybe something that Scalextric should include. But I'll figure it out with the boys. They are gamers and don't seem to have as much issues with such things. Thanks for the comments.
          Scott C.
          Amherst, WI
          Just "a simple kind of man".

Comment

Working...
          X
          UA-149438709-1