Track Planning Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track Planning Software

While doing research for my digital transition, I found this software that I went ahead and downloaded and purchased. There’s a few videos on how to use the software. At first I thought the software was going to be in German, but it’s in English. Here’s the link. Hopefully it’s useful to someone.
    The ultimate Carrera track designer software
    Tony

Wow, nice find checking it out, thanks for posting!

Comment

Are you giving out the product key too?!
      Scott.....War Eagle River......Tampa, Florida, USA

Comment

I have that software also. I liked the fact you could load your track inventory into the data base and then it would diminish the quantity as you designed the track. The final configuration I use on my tack did not “close” on the software, but did in real life. The software wants perfect angles to meet up.

still was happy I purchased and no, Scott I better not pass out the key. Worth a try though.
        jeff

Comment

• SlotCat
          SlotCat commented
          Editing a comment
          ​Good feedback thanks! Giving out keys is not good, people spend lots of time creating, they should be paid for their work.

Any gouge on how much slop between the software solution (distance between the two ends that didn’t “close”) and “real life” is acceptable?

Comment

To those of you using this software, what are the computer requirements? Is it a windows based program? Does it work on an iPad?

thanks.

Bruce

Comment

• Scatman
            Scatman commented
            Editing a comment
            Computer based

• SlotCat
            SlotCat commented
            Editing a comment
            There's Mac and Windows versions. Link's in the first post, check it out.
        Working...
        X
        UA-149438709-1