Arc Pro not working in analog mode with power taps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arc Pro not working in analog mode with power taps

I have install power taps to my arc pro system and in digital config the track and cars are working great.

When I move the switch on powerbase to analog the track will not function correctly.

I'm not sure if its a short because I presume it would not function in digital mode ?

In analog mode using either a digital or analog car the car will function for a second or 2 and then power is cut out and the powerbase makes a buzzing sound

I would double check that your power taps are installed correctly. Take note, that the polarity of the wires is correct and that the lanes are isolated.
    BRS Hobbies - Online shopping for slot cars in all scales, RC crawlers & more!

Comment

I want to watch this thread , I will be configuring my layout with the same track . Need as much info as I can

Comment

Originally posted by Poss1970 View Post
        I have install power taps to my arc pro system and in digital config the track and cars are working great.

When I move the switch on powerbase to analog the track will not function correctly.

I'm not sure if its a short because I presume it would not function in digital mode ?

In analog mode using either a digital or analog car the car will function for a second or 2 and then power is cut out and the powerbase makes a buzzing sound
        yes you have a dead short from the power tabs need to recheck your connections and polarity

Comment

Working...
        X
        UA-149438709-1