Switching to Digital Track Up and Running!!! Update Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scatman - track looks great....

just FYI there is a lot of Carrera Digital specific info in the Carrera Digital NA forum in the Club section below - lots of Q&A and reference info

Cheers

Ed

Comment

• Scatman
      Scatman commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks

How's your track, looked pretty nice last pictures, any changes?

Comment

SlotCat, I have finally settled with a layout with one addition coming. I’m going to add to the table so I can extend the track towards the back wall. Also, bought a 50’’ TV that will go where the garden tools are hanging, back wall. Here’s two photos one with a sketch out of the addition. Go ahead an laugh at my drafting skills. Elevation to follow and then scenery. Thanks for asking.
      Tony

Comment

• SlotCat
        SlotCat commented
        Editing a comment
        Very nice, thanks for the update and as 32lbking said it will add speed and track lenght while smoothing the flow in that curve!

The addition looks good. It will add speed and track length, smooth out the flow on that curve, and be accessible
      Randy

Comment

• SlotCat
        SlotCat commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed!

Two new additions, and getting closer to a permanent layout. Click image for larger version

Name:	EC23BA7E-6739-4A59-9504-E05ADFDE303D.jpeg
Views:	69
Size:	2.02 MB
ID:	70546
      Tony

Comment

Looking good, ahh, the elusive permanent layout... I say that because I always think of something new when working with my own layout.

Comment

Working...
        X
        UA-149438709-1