Need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice

Hope this isn't a repeat question. If you have an older Scalextric digital set and wanted to add newer cars with newer chips would they work on this system?

Also if you added the Arc Pro to an older system would the older cars work with it?

Trying to decide whether to buy an older system and update as I can afford or save and buy a new system, as I have an analog set with plenty of extra track already.

Thanks, Paul

I am going to be watching this post for info myself . I have a bunch of sets myself , the only pieces I might be missing are the the straight crossovers

Comment

yes to all.. the way there chips work has not changed since day one with there system.. You can take any scaly chip car and it will run any of there digital power base tracks.
      THE other Vancouver aka Vancouver Washington across the river from keep Portland weird....
      Member NASTE (Northwest Association of Slot Track Enthusiasts)

Comment

Would the controllers be interchangeable as well?

Comment

the older bases and the older control were had cable plugs connecting them and the new arc pro is wireless so no . on that part
          THE other Vancouver aka Vancouver Washington across the river from keep Portland weird....
          Member NASTE (Northwest Association of Slot Track Enthusiasts)

Comment

Thanks doc that's what I was looking for

Paul

Comment

• docdoom
              docdoom commented
              Editing a comment
              no problem and good luck.
          Working...
          X
          UA-149438709-1