New Racer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Racer

Would like to extend a warm welcome to a new member to our slot car group. Tony from Tampa, aka wrangler#3 on HRW forum. He’s already got his first car, a Revo Supra, and has been all over the dealer sites scooping up ‘stuff’. Hope to see a lot of him and many years of racing! Glad to see new blood here at WER. We have a mop! Cheers
    Scott.....War Eagle River......Tampa, Florida, USA

A warm welcome

Comment

Always more fun racing with a group who enjoys the hobby - have fun!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slot Car Corner View Post
        Always more fun racing with a group who enjoys the hobby - have fun!!

We sure are up to our eyeballs in it eh!?

Comment

Welcome aboard , and if that is how you get up to our eyeballs in it , then I am drowning in it . Should have never gotten on the bay .

Comment

Welcome to the AsyluIm!!!'
            I'm known as the Other Tony in some circles here so if you become known as Tampa Tony it's truly a complement

Comment

Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome!! I'm getting there. We tuned my RevoSlot Supra and I'm already stoked! And I can't drive for nothing yet...more cars to come, more laps to get better and more of you to meet!!

Comment

Originally posted by wrangler#3 View Post
                Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome!! I'm getting there. We tuned my RevoSlot Supra and I'm already stoked! And I can't drive for nothing yet...more cars to come, more laps to get better and more of you to meet!!

Just takes a little more time..you’ve already dipped your toes in it...a few more steps, and splash your off the deep end!

Comment

Welcome we are a Great Group of Racers. Have Fun

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  UA-149438709-1