No announcement yet.

Quick visit. Thanks guys for making it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick visit. Thanks guys for making it.

Great time!
    -Harry

Thank you!!! Had a great time with you and everyone that was there 😊 Can't beat great food and great company 👍

Comment

Some pretty nice machinery to play around with there!
      Dave
      Peterborough Ont
      CANADA

Comment

Gonna have to clone myself so I can be in a few places at once!
        Scott.....War Eagle River......Tampa, Florida, USA
        Facebook-
        https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100018917899105
        YouTube-
        https://youtube.com/channel/UCB2327w8u_O8RjKeY4kFonQ

Comment

This points up something so good about slot racing. Getting together with other like minded guys and having fun. Not serious competition, not guys that have to win and get upset if they get crashed, lose or have car trouble. Any format and type of car that you can get a few guys to race together makes for great slot racing fun.

I race the 1/24 stuff on my home track with 6-7 other guys. Typical car is not well detailed, they are vac bodies and there aren't any rules except tread width and minimum lap speed. Sometimes it's a cluster**** of racing, but we all laugh. Cars get crashed, fly off on the floor and get nerfed, but it's a good time. I could wish that all the guys built their own cars and really liked to copy vintage race cars, but that's not the way it is. I feel lucky to have a group that all enjoy it and have fun.

If there is any way to get a couple guys together and race anything, go for it.
          Matt B
          So. In
          Crashers

Comment

I’m less than an hour away …I hope to earn this invite one day.. I’ll bring chili, beers, brats or brisket.
            The Jester
            of Da Lou (St. Louis) but from
            the Soxside (Chicago)

Comment

Sure, your welcome anytime.

Yeah Matt, it's just for grins. You said it well.
              -Harry

Comment

Working...
              X
              UA-149438709-1