Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SmartRace Thread - Home for FAQ and Discussion of Marc B's App for BT AppConnect

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SmartRace Thread - Home for FAQ and Discussion of Marc B's App for BT AppConnect

This is a thread for FAQ's and general discussion of Marc Bonsel's excellent SmartRace Timing and Scoring App for Apple & Android smart devices that uses the AppConnect Bluetooth device to connect with Carrera D132/D124. The App is available through the Apple Store for iOS and Google Play for Android.

Link to SmartRace website

https://www.smartrace.de/en/

First off, great app that keeps getting better. I hope he makes enough to make it worth the time because it fills a gap the the OEM seems to have no real interest in.
    I would love to see a call/pause integrated into the driver station. I have call buttons hardwired but a software solution would be great.
    Anyone have issues with lag when connected to a larger screen. Casting/air play certainly do but I have not tried hardwire.

Comment

I just added a SmartRace feature request for ability to export / print qualifying and race results. All in all, it’s a great app.

UPDATE:
      Marc replied that SmartRace will not create a printing feature, but the HIstory feature is a work-around solution. I have not tried it yet, though.
      Last edited by MX5; January 4, 2020, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X
      UA-149438709-1