Getting back to business/fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting back to business/fun

Yes, after the big move to MO., finally getting some things done. Always tried to keep at least 100 units of each of the M/T motors ready to ship. So spending some time today getting caught up. I have to say, I'm really enjoying this retired life in the country. 😁
    Mark

Glad you made it.
    Matt B
    So. In
    Crashers

Comment

Is that a clothesline in the window?!?!?! Wow, that's a step back in time...lol
      Dickie Pearson
      Canterbury, NH

HOST - Home Operated Slot Tracks
      MSR - Main Street Racing

Comment

• slothead
        slothead commented
        Editing a comment
        Solar energy strikes again!

Well good to see Missouri treating you right.
      -Harry

Comment

Glad to hear all is well MT...I'm under a year till retirement and I'm chomping at the bit to get there!! Good luck with it all!!
        TOM...HOME RACING GOO GOO!!!
        Warren, Ohio

Comment

Are you still casting Mark ?
          Dave
          Peterborough Ont
          CANADA

Comment

I just retired this past Friday! It's kind of strange so far. I'm trying to work out what I'm going to fill my time with.

Rick

Comment

• slothead
              slothead commented
              Editing a comment
              When retired everyday is like a snow day as a kid. Not only can you do whatever you want, you can also do nothing. And, the amazing thing about doing nothing is no matter how much nothing you do there will still be just as much nothing left to do. When I was newly retired I initially thought of myself as unemployed and worried I'd go broke. Once I relaxed and settled into the budget I'd planned all has worked out.

Now I keep a list of things I want to get done and assign priority to them. Then, as I cross things off I add new things. Somedays I get a lot done, somedays I relax and watch sports, sci fi movies, and take naps. I'm confident they'll be a tomorrow, next week, and next year for whatever doesn't get done today.

• Broman62
              Broman62 commented
              Editing a comment
              YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Good for you PA...ENJOY!!! Slot cars,Slot cars,Slotcars!!!!!

Where in MO? I'm in Warren county

Comment

Hey Mark I live in Ferguson Mo

Comment

I'm in Conway, pop. 877
                Mark

Comment

• ALS
                  ALS commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We have 20,000 I saw the area Springfield Mo is Close to you . When you get settled Buckingham Smoke meat Great. Rite off the Highway 44

Congrats!!!
                Looking at just a few months on our end ,then we play..
                Rusty
                Humboldt ,out in the country in west Tn...

Comment

Most guys retire and spend 6 months or so organizing stuff and doing the things they never had time to do. I always got up every day with a plan to get a certain job done, either big or small, and not to set around and watch tv all day. Over the years, I changed my outlook a little. I still say every day you should have some project for the day, after you go eat lunch, go visit a friend, and then get home, you can always say "I think I'll wait till tomorrow for the work I had planned". After 20 years I still try to accomplish something every day. Maybe not a big job, but I like to have something accomplished every day.

Best thing about being retired is Sunday when you know you don't have to go back to work the next day.
                  Matt B
                  So. In
                  Crashers

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  UA-149438709-1