A Message from the Gods of Slot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Message from the Gods of Slot?

I took my SRC Porsche 914 for a spin today with 3 ghost cars running in the other three lanes. The Porsche is performing well, but after about 100 laps or so without incident, the car lifted it's nose from the slot as I was accelerating out of the decreasing radius hairpin. It drifted towards the guardrail and before I could there it was struck from behind by the car in the red lane. The second car lifted my Porsche up and over the guardrail and went happily along as if nothing happened. As it happened my car inverted under the Skip Barber Racing School advert. Are the Gods of Slot trying to tell me something? As far as I know, Skip Barber does not have a slot racing division.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4332a.jpg Views:	1 Size:	679.2 KB ID:	83367
    Team SCANC
    Woodland Trace Raceway - SlotZuka - Bent Tree Raceway
    OFI - Buena Vista Motorsports Park - Slotkins Glen
    Leadfinger Raceway

Very nice! lol

Comment

Shinny side up.

Mark

Comment

LOL

Steve since you recently drove my proxy car to a fine finish, I think you are all good, and the advertising sign is out of place, I suggest you replace the sign with one from CHAMPION!

Chris
        "I don't make mistakes. I make prophecies which immediately turn out to be wrong "
        "And that just shows you how important the car is in Formula One Racing"

Murray Walker

Comment

At least no spectators were killed this time. You need to replace that sign with this one:

Click image for larger version

Name:	large_images.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	164.3 KB
ID:	84215

Comment

• Fast Co.
            Fast Co. commented
            Editing a comment
            The question is David who? I don’t want to take lessons from someone who once crashed his slot box! 😄

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            All that crashing gives him plenty of experience to offer defensive driving lessons.

Like Forrest Grump said " *hit happens " , but if it happens more than once it is your own fault . And I think that is Da vid not David . And I could say something else but it might be in bad taste , so I won't

Comment

Working...
        X
        UA-149438709-1