Clubs in Central Washington state?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clubs in Central Washington state?

Are there any clubs within a half hour or so of Wenatchee?
    Team SCANC
    Woodland Trace Raceway - SlotZuka - Bent Tree Raceway
    OFI - Buena Vista Motorsports Park - Slotkins Glen
    Leadfinger Raceway

Not a club,but I have 2 scalextric digital tracks in my garage. We race on Mon. [email protected] 5 PM. Pm me @ I,ll give you directions & my phone #. I can race just about any time as I’m retired. I’m always looking for more racers & have extra digital cars to lend if necessary.

Mike M.
    Last edited by P944guy; February 19, 2021, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Rats I’m too far....200 miles straight north up the HiWay. In the same valley that Wenatchee is located that runs north south.

Rob

Comment

and the fact that there is boarder crossing to be had that only can take 30 min if not longer....
        THE other Vancouver aka Vancouver Washington across the river from keep Portland weird....
        Member NASTE (Northwest Association of Slot Track Enthusiasts)

Comment

• Cgyracer
          Cgyracer commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup plus it’s a even longer wait at the border as it’s closed now.....unless it’s essential services.

what slot cars not essential....... curse the boarder guards.....
        THE other Vancouver aka Vancouver Washington across the river from keep Portland weird....
        Member NASTE (Northwest Association of Slot Track Enthusiasts)

Comment

The reason I asked is that my daughter lives in central Washington and she’s been pressing a bit for me to move out there. She’s worried that I’m getting old! .

I’ve been considering it for some time, but I don’t know how well I’d tolerate the cold winters. I’m originally from NY, and I’ve worked in Alaska, so I’m no stranger to the cold. But, as my daughter has observed, I am getting older.

The Pacific Northwest is in general one of the larger hotbeds of slot racing in North America, but it’s good to know that there are some slotters near Wenatchee. Once COVID is under control I will be visiting the area occasionally.
          Team SCANC
          Woodland Trace Raceway - SlotZuka - Bent Tree Raceway
          OFI - Buena Vista Motorsports Park - Slotkins Glen
          Leadfinger Raceway

Comment

We have many track in the portland area, and there is a great club that functions farther north in the tacoma area. Not to mention Alan and 132slotcar is an awesome place to race once he gets going again.

Sounds like there may be opportunity to get one going in the local area as well if they are already holding races!

Zack

Comment

Working...
            X
            UA-149438709-1