Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did something happen to the owner of Chase-cars.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did something happen to the owner of Chase-cars.com?

I was curious if anyone has heard anything regarding the owner of chase-cars.com?
    Everything shows as being out of stock on his web site and there hasn't been an update to his Facebook page since October 5 of last year.
    I was really hoping to pick up a couple more items from him and tried messaging him through FB - but there has been no response?
    If anyone has any info on whether something happened to him or know of a way to email him direct, etc. - please let me know.
    Thanks!

Thanks for posting this question. I’d also like to know.

Comment

I would like to know too. I bought one of the leaning chassis kits a few years ago, and was just thinking last week that I would like to have another for a running mate if I ever get around to it. Hopefully someone can provide an answer.

Comment

I just sent a message to him. Let's see if he pops up.

Jules

Comment

• TuscoTodd
          TuscoTodd commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Jules - I appreciate it!

Just had word on Chase-Cars.

According to reliable sources, Gareth has been off radar and operating radio silence since last fall. No reasons given but I would imagine it is by choice.

Best to assume that Chase-Cars is mothballed for the foreseeable future.

Jules

Comment

• TuscoTodd
          TuscoTodd commented
          Editing a comment
          Jules - thank you for the update. I hope it isn't anything health related, etc! Hopefully he will be back at a future date as I really enjoy his products and videos!

Bummer... thanks for checking Jules.

Comment

That is a bummer , was thinking about getting one of the Plymouth Fury,s to make a replica of Christine

Comment

Working...
          X
          UA-149438709-1