Slot Car Le Mans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slot Car Le Mans

I'm watching a 24 hour Le Mans slot car race from England on Youtube. Has anyone else seen this? Its a fair representation of the Le Mans track, and takes up a whole gymnasium floor. Its great! Its from 2018.

I watched that video. Pretty good for sure. Seems like a fairly international event. Digital, if I remember correctly.
    Chris aka CJR RACING Denver, Colorado and Nagasaki, Japan

Comment

DiSCA.

Comment

Saw that as well. A huge track for sure. Pretty entertaining and my 7 yr old loved it

Comment

Surely a very special event, i attended that race last year in a Swedish team racing a C7 Corvette i the GT-class. Lot of fun. Unfortunatly that would be the last race as it turned out. The organizers were planning for a race this year, but due to circumstances it did not happen. Maybe someone will pick it up and do it somewhere els.
          Tomas aka "The Indian"
          The sweetness of low E.T. is long forgotten before the bitterness of bad R.T.
          https://www.facebook.com/search/top/...gton%20raceway

Comment

I found out about this race several years ago, while browsing the internet. Great read and cool photos. Then one day I discovered youtube videos covering it, produced by John Soden and they were Awsome! He went back and covered two more years. I loved watching these and have re-watched them. I was looking forward to his coverage of the 2019 race, but sadly he did not attend. This year it was cancelled #@&! Covid. Next year who knows, since the organizers have turned it over to another group.

Comment

Working...
            X
            UA-149438709-1