I'M BACK!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'M BACK!!!

For months I have been without a computer (my 14 year old laptop finally croaked worse than I could fix), limping along with an old carcass from many years ago that I renovated partially. Of course, it was during this misery that HRW experienced a quantum change that the old funky computer could only barely access. Now, at long last, my son has finished this very tasty new computer and it is fantastic. More powerful and fast than anything I ever had. With around 14,000 posts on the previous two HRW formats, you can imagine how much I missed HRW!

Welcome back!

Zack

Comment

Welcome back Rob been wondering what was up

Comment

Real good to see you return. It is time to clean the routed track and sacrifice the Carrera racer.

Comment

Great to see! Whatcha been doing? lol
          Scott
          Why doesn't my car run like that?

Scott

Comment

For one thing, I have been systematically digging out UFOs (Un-Finished Objects), like white kits, half finished scratchbuilds, etc. I'm starting the last white kit tomorrow, and will go on to the two crates (42 gallon storage boxes), of resins I never started. I'll use up a lot of orphan decals and old tarnished brass on those.
            As for the routed track that has been serving as a table for displaced junk, I will either clear it and rewire or layout a Scaley Sport track just to have something to run on for a while. I could lay out a very long one laner with loops at each end- a sort of flat version of a hillclimb. I have the track stored in boxes in the loft, just waiting for inspiration. Sounds like a lockdown self-isolation activity, huh?

Comment

Great to hear from you Rob!!
              Rusty

Comment

Great to hear you are back......
                Come Race at The Trace!
                Timberline Trace International Raceway - SW of Mpls, MN

Comment

Working...
                X
                UA-149438709-1