Sim racing on ESPN2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sim racing on ESPN2

I just watched about 1/2 hour of sim racing on ESPN2. I'm not going to try to blow smoke up anyone's tailpipes but it was fun to watch. The class that was racing was LMP3. I think the longer the world remains on lock down the better chances are that this form of intertainment will increase in popularity.
    Last edited by Modlerbob; April 25, 2020, 07:27 AM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5988.JPG
Views:	134
Size:	1.55 MB
ID:	34004 Look for this guy on a few networks before he returns to the U.K. for his racing season

Comment

I wish this stuff had come out about 20 years ago. I'm too old and slow to be any good at it now.

Comment

No doubt in my opinion that virtual stuff will be a bigger deal going forward. Computer games are designed to give everyone a chance to win so many aspects of real racing are non-existent. I'd like to see cars sustain damage when involved in a racing accident (certainly for the cars responsible) so it becomes more important to take care of your car.

Comment

I still don't like that drivers can crash all day and in most series it doesn't matter. I've been watching for years. Old Saturday Night Speedway servers were amazing to watch when some top guys were racing. They were always nice to help people out with setups too. Doesn't seem that way anymore.

Comment

And just like that.. old guys realize that video games are cool.
            Slot Car Nerd/Photographer/ Just a self-styled marketing guy on my back porch.
            Check out my YouTube channel for weekly slot car news

Comment

Working...
            X
            UA-149438709-1