Happy 908 Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 908 Day

Click image for larger version  Name:	DFF4D51E-974F-4658-9179-0C08B8E581B7.jpeg Views:	16 Size:	2.37 MB ID:	119709
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Brumos RSR; September 8, 2021, 11:55 PM.
    The Jester
    of Da Lou (St. Louis) but from
    the Soxside (Chicago)

well look like the car owners really cheap. would not even open the wallet for a 2nd can of paint....
    well at least the silver will be easy to match up after hitting the wall.......
    o joking aside that came out nice.
    THE other Vancouver aka Vancouver Washington across the river from keep Portland weird....
    Member NASTE (Northwest Association of Slot Track Enthusiasts)

Comment

I wish it was the cheapest. It was the first ever 1/32 prototype from Do Slot which led to the 991 Porsche GT3 that you’ve seen in the GT3 Proxy. I learned just how thick or dense a chassis should be, how to adjust a lot of springs and how to remove grip from a chassis for a change. Hopefully one day it will see a proxy, problem is it’s so heavy, the white 908 runs similar times at Mid America.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	1DE35024-3D49-4AA7-ACFB-6C9F88533604.jpeg
Views:	99
Size:	2.27 MB
ID:	119736
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Brumos RSR; September 9, 2021, 09:20 AM.
      The Jester
      of Da Lou (St. Louis) but from
      the Soxside (Chicago)

Comment

Looks good in Brumos Silver!
        Team SCANC
        Woodland Trace Raceway - SlotZuka - Bent Tree Raceway
        OFI - Buena Vista Motorsports Park - Slotkins Glen
        Leadfinger Raceway

Comment

Great looking cars and cool chassis!👍🏻

Comment

1/32 ndish. Unless that is some small motor, the width of that car must exceed the scale width of this car by 15%. Since I have been 3 D printing, I am realizing most manufacturers are normally exceeding the scale dimensions on a regular basis. So much so I think Ninco with their 1/28 scale proline was an honest attempt to state the obvious. They sure got burned though for introducing a different scale, when in fact everyone else has done just that, just never told anybody.

When printing 908’s, I have to print them at 110% over scale to match the NSR 908.

Regardless it looks like a runner and the oversize is almost a necessity for a sidewinder, especially of you want scale rubber in the back.

Two great looking cars.
            Cheers

Dan
            G.P Alberta

Comment

Working...
            X
            UA-149438709-1