X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Redneck Italian Sausage...Share with others

Fun times.

-Harry

Ok Harry , just a thought here to raise money for the forum if you so desire , with all of the things you have been cooking up maybe make a cook book to sell to the members and use the money to off set the making of the cook book and the rest to the forum

Comment

• 4424ever
      4424ever commented
      Editing a comment
      Not a bad idea but it can also think of a couple of members that could make a tasty contribution

Well maybe. Not sure how many people really WANT my recipes though HAHA!
    -Harry

Comment

• waaytoomuchintothis
      waaytoomuchintothis commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know, Harry... I sure got a lot of requests for recipes and techniques after the old site section about slot car cooking was hard to find. I still have most of those recipes intact from when I copied it. The deleted recipes are gone, of course, but there's some real treasures left in what I have, plus all the things that Cindy, you, and I still have that were never published. I think an HRW Cookbook sold as a per-order publication might raise a decent amount of money. I am amazed at the low cost of binding a little cookbook at places like Office Max.

I hope I didn't open a can of worms , but I know I would sent a donation to HRW for the cookbook , and it was only a suggestion because of the videos you have posted with the food

Comment

Working...
    X
    UA-149438709-1