Comment

Porsche 356B coupe possibly Aurora

Comment

• drvanski
        drvanski
        HRW Podium Poster
        drvanski commented
        Editing a comment
        Does a Slot.it pod fit this chassis? Do you sell any of these? Nice job on all the different chassis you are printing.

My first 1/24 Alfa Romeo GTA 1600 Gunze.Next 1/24s Tamiya Mini,Heller Renault R8 Gordini,Mr Hobb6y Alfa Romeo GTam.

Comment

Chassis for Ferrari 612 Can Am Dart body with slimline AW motor pod Slot.it compatible

Comment

New chassis for Ferrari F2002 Pro Slot,there is also a long can version picture will be added later.

Comment

After a successful left eye cataract surgery that prevents me from working long hours on the computer for a while ,i had the oportunity of doing some work that do not need it,completing some previously started projects.First off the Lancia Stratos by Scalextric i have printed the chassis a while ago but did not have time to fit it

Now all 4 available Stratos (Scalextric,SCX,Team Slot,Ninco)have a chassis they deserve

Comment

Here are 3dp chassis for 3 out 4 Stratos (or Strata?) from left to right Team Slot (its a straight fit),SCX(need to add 2 body posts),Ninco(need to add 2 bodyposts for snap fit guide or 4 bodyposts for grub screw guide)

Comment

Working...
              X
              UA-149438709-1