Finished my 3D pickup (well almost)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished my 3D pickup (well almost)

Almost finished with my 3D pickup truck, just need to paint the driver. I started this awhile ago and then it sat on my bench, untouched.
    The chassis is based off of SD's highboy chassis design. I 3D printed the cab, bed, engine, grill, radiator and inserts and driver.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG-9237.jpg Views:	8 Size:	87.5 KB ID:	18686
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG-9239.jpg Views:	8 Size:	96.8 KB ID:	18687
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG-9236.jpg Views:	8 Size:	100.0 KB ID:	18688
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG-9238.jpg Views:	8 Size:	107.6 KB ID:	18689
    Last edited by Junior; January 21, 2020, 06:31 PM.

That is cool!

Comment

Heck ya. That thing looks great!!

Comment

Brilliant. Absolutely wonderful! I love that you printed all of the different pieces and brought them together to make a unique build. That's the essence of 3D, in my opinion.

Great work!
        Come Race at The Trace!
        Timberline Trace International Raceway - SW of Mpls, MN

Comment

Always attracted to the out of box ideas plus very fun to look at!!!

what scale is this?

thanks for sharing!!!

Dumdee Denny

Comment

Wow, that looks nice. If its 1/32 I have a file for dualies that can be printed out for it that fit 3/32 axle and use the 2mm set screws. SCC carries the Paul Gage tires that fit the wheel.

Comment

It is 1/32. The original files were for 1/10 th R/C that I found on Thingiverse.com.
              Tom

Comment

Had to do a little work on the chassis, thought it looked kinda cool without the body.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-9265.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	20005

Comment

Working...
                X
                UA-149438709-1