HandyTools for processing your 3DPrints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HandyTools for processing your 3DPrints

Share the handy tools you use or made ! May help those in finishing their models.

I found a stepped bit work well to ream out bearing recess ! Nice snug fit.

Thanks, just ordered one
    Kevan - Isle of Man
    Life is like a box of Slot cars...🚓🚗🚚🚜

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	787B57D5-5FBE-4211-AE5C-A473858A0D9E.jpeg
Views:	182
Size:	1.68 MB
ID:	104155 ..number drills, tiny ones great to spot a hole, the pointed mill is great too, point of an 11 blade. 15/30 watt iron with an 11 blade silver soldered in, no smoke or melt mess cutting..keep it fixed and steer the body. Wood shaped on the sander and old super glue to hold whatever grit paper. Score the paper backing and pull away the overlap. The old sandpaper on a dowel through the wheel arches as can trick. Saw blades dressed flat- no waves or kick out in the teeth- with their backs relieved...

Cheers..

Comment

• chappyman66
        chappyman66 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a pretty looking 350 CanAm....

• Rastas
        Rastas commented
        Editing a comment
        Could you please post a picture of the iron please, I remember you posted it awhile ago and thought that would be handy ! But didn't have a printer then, now I have I want to make one.

• FC47
        FC47 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep, one of the MotF's 350's...bit of smoothing to go,...John I'll get a pic of the 'iron'...gotta close the house for a storm..

Deburring tool -- indispensible for removing flash and sharp edges. Can be fitted with different radius blades to produce rounded edges.

Ed Bianchi

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	104296
      Ed Bianchi
      York Pennsylvania USA

Comment

Honestly the best thing I've bought!

Kevan - Isle of Man
        Life is like a box of Slot cars...🚓🚗🚚🚜

Comment

• Rastas
          Rastas commented
          Editing a comment
          Cool, I'll be checking in them, thanks.

• FC47
          FC47 commented
          Editing a comment
          That sounds pretty good!

• HO RacePro
          HO RacePro commented
          Editing a comment
          This looks like a cheaper or older version of the well-known Foredom tool. You got a great price.

Dremel makes a similar tool, and also a flex shaft add-on for their classic Dremel tools.

I've recently purchased Dremel's most powerful cordless tool. Big, yes, but cordless and with scads of power. You don't give up much to ditch the power cord. Comes with a second battery and charger. No foot control. Terrific for work away from the bench.

Click image for larger version  Name:	63196049-268D-4BC3-B542-861035A19C4D.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	831.2 KB ID:	104453 Here you go...Took the tip out for a smaller picture..it's very predictable on pla and styrene..easy to take your time inside the lines...cuts quick enough at the end quicker farther up the blade of course. I happen to
        put it in a small vise pointed away from me, hold the car against the tip and go.....

Comment

• Rastas
          Rastas commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks mate, I think I can make something like that , shouldn't be too hard!

• FC47
          FC47 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nope it's not, I'm sure you could!

• HO RacePro
          HO RacePro commented
          Editing a comment
          Those of us who remember the Auto World catalog saw they offered a similar tool called the "Auto World AutoCutter". I always wondered if it was any good.
      Working...
      X
      UA-149438709-1