No announcement yet.

Which tire truer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Scaleauto Evo 2 is similar to a Hudy, it actually might be a slightly better design. Neither machine will take the complete tire/gear/axle and bearing assembly with plastic wheels.

Comment

• Ragtopman
      Ragtopman commented
      Editing a comment
      Thx for the info👍🏻

Any info on where to actually buy a tire razor? Can’t find one anywhere. They must be really good as they are out of stock everywhere I have looked...thx in advance for any help.

Comment

Basic Tire Razor here https://www.carreraslots.com/Merchan...Category_Code=
      -Harry

Comment

Thx, looked there as well and sent email. Just the “pro” model...appreciate the help tho.

Comment

4 were sent Friday to Carrera Slots and 4 going to SCC as well.

I would just call them and get it on order sir.
        -Harry

Comment

• Ragtopman
          Ragtopman commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome! Thx for the heads up👍🏻

• SlotCat
          SlotCat commented
          Editing a comment
          Just buy the Pro model, you'll be glad on Saturday night when you're trying to true some parts and wish you had the doodads imo. Kinda like not buying enough pieces of track and then...if only I'd bought one spare box of whatever section you need to connect the ends of your sweet new layout. lol

Finally it’s here!! And I couldn’t be happier. Wow what a great machine. Don’t know why it took me so long to get one. Thx for all the help everyone!

Comment

Working...
        X
        UA-149438709-1