NSR King EVO in a Slot.it AW pod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSR King EVO in a Slot.it AW pod

I bought a collection of Carrera body shells from a local garage sale. I'm tinkering with idea of making a lighter weight car based on those shells (w/Lexan interiors), 3D printed chassis, and Slot.it or CB pods.

My question is, can I use the NSR King EVO in a Slot.It AW pod? I have two of those motors collecting dust after a swap out in the NSR 86/89 cars that I'd like to use. I have no Boxer motors, so I'm not sure if the configuration between that and the NSR King are similar.
    Last edited by UglyBagofWater; August 23, 2020, 10:49 AM.

Yes all FK 180 motors use the same can.

Comment

Yes it will work. Just need one of the plastic thingies on the closed side of the motor, and motor screws to attach motor to pod.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	158040AB-D309-4A4A-8CCC-CB39EC1895BF.jpeg
Views:	221
Size:	2.16 MB
ID:	50902
      Scott.....War Eagle River......Tampa, Florida, USA

Comment

Thanks guys! Appreciate the help.

Comment

Boy that looks big on there! Likely will have to do some trimming on the C7.r and Ford GT bodies.

Comment

• Mitch58
            Mitch58 commented
            Editing a comment
            The cans are all the same size, some guys will also use the smaller FC130 motors you just make them can end drive and screw them to the mount. I've built a couple like that and they run/handle well.

Is there a means of obtaining the EVO motor adapter without buying a new motor pod?

Comment

Working...
          X
          UA-149438709-1