• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Clemens 70 T/A Camaro

TGIF!
    The Robert Clemens 70 Camaro is done!
    Just finished it up this morning….
    One of my favorite cars in the T/A series. Harry Wise has the original one I made about 8 years ago but, I came across one last set of number decals for this car and I had to make it again. I had to take a few liberties on the sponsor decals but it’s close enough for me. Painted in Duplicolor GM silver, wheels and grille painted in Tamiya gunmetal. Interior painted white and painted the gauge cluster. Split bumper was cut down from original and Molotow liquid chrome marker used on the bumpers. Glad to have this one back in my T/A lineup.

Gorgeous. I see why you had to do it again. There's a silver TransAm I have always wanted, but never found a body for- the Gray Ghost GTO, I forget the team, but it was privateer I think. Anyway, it was a '64 GTO, and the lines, in silver, really popped the way your Camaro does.

Comment

• GT6
      GT6 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not a GTO but a 1964 Pontiac Tempest - built from the high mileage daily driver of the wife of project engineer Herb Adams. Great car - gave fits to the factory backed teams.

• waaytoomuchintothis
      waaytoomuchintothis commented
      Editing a comment
      See, after all these years, a casual comment gives me a reason to get busy again on the project. Thanks, GT6. I mean it.

Thanks Rob! 😊

Comment

That silver really grabs you in!!!

Need to seriously consider this color on a “next build”!

GREAT build all a round

Dundee Denny

Comment

Nice work Lee. Now get it on over here for some laps!
        Scott.....War Eagle River......Tampa, Florida, USA
        Facebook-
        https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100018917899105
        YouTube-
        https://youtube.com/channel/UCB2327w8u_O8RjKeY4kFonQ

Comment

Great work Lee!

Comment

Thank you guys! Glad you like it. I appreciate it. 😊

Comment

Thats great Lee. That silver T/A Camaro is a beautiful car. I remember when you built the first one. 2nd Camaro is just as good.

Comment

Working...
              X
              UA-149438709-1