New soldering iron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New soldering iron

Got this at work tonight 750' 90 watt rechargeable, might just make it home with me in about 40 days... Click image for larger version

Name:	20191030_200004.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	4099
    Attached Files
    Mark

i have one of those. Get your self another battery for it,only draw back is that it sucks the juice up at a very fast pace.

Comment

That is a nice one. I may have to look into this one. Still using the same old iron lol
      -Harry

Comment

Originally posted by HomeRacingWorld View Post
        Still using the same old iron lol
        Nothing wrong with "same old"..............I still have a 45+ year old Ungar 45watt in the fleet (bought a few extra tips at the time). The Ungar has been used by more slot racers, and built more chassis than any of the other irons combined

Cheers
        Chris Walker

Comment

Ungars are well-balanced & just "feel good" in your hands. I got my first in 1970, now I have red, blue, & black handles. I was fortunate to find some new "old stock" tips & heaters in Utah about 15 yrs. ago. I've heard from numerous sources that the Ungar iron quality has steadily gone downhill since Weller bought them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill from NH View Post
            I've heard from numerous sources that the Ungar iron quality has steadily gone downhill since Weller bought them out.

"They don't make em like they used to".................

Cheers
            Chris Walker

Comment

Working...
            X
            UA-149438709-1