HotWheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HotWheels

I started these three 2 years ago, and for 1 reason or another they never seemed to get to the finish line. Now that things have settled down a bit, figure I would give them another go. All 3 were in some state of broken or slated for other projects when I decided to try to construct 3 hot wheel legends of my boyhood. They will not be exact models, but I think they will turn out very recognizable. NITTY GRITTY KITTY,HEAVY CHEVY, & BOSS HOSS. So here is where they stand after a couple days of attention. Roughed in the engine compartment, and got the front body mounts re-secured. Along with getting the header pipes in place. Everything else was done previous to the move to MO.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210112_124249.jpg Views:	0 Size:	89.9 KB ID:	74923
    Mark

Cool idea there canโ€™t wait to see them tearing up the track
    Last edited by 4424ever; January 12, 2021, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Those are very cool! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
      Team SCANC
      Woodland Trace Raceway - SlotZuka - Bent Tree Raceway
      OFI - Buena Vista Motorsports Park - Slotkins Glen
      Leadfinger Raceway

Comment

Get it! Mark is back in action!

Comment

Towards the end of my Hotwheels collecting, I collected rare Spoilers only. This is super Cool. Wait did you move to Missouri? Iโ€™ll take the NGK in blue with a black roof please and the Heavy Chevy in Olive with a white interior.
          Last edited by Brumos RSR; January 12, 2021, 05:43 PM.

Comment

What, no King Kuda?

Comment

Working...
            X
            UA-149438709-1