Utility Chevy Van Build {what about that wing?}

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utility Chevy Van Build {what about that wing?}

It isn't all fun and games for the Boyz, and they needed some cash flow, so they are building a work Van for Elliott's Home Improvement from a Revell Charles Angel Van

Click image for larger version  Name:	Van Box.JPG Views:	44 Size:	1.00 MB ID:	25688Click image for larger version  Name:	Van Primer 2.JPG Views:	43 Size:	2.23 MB ID:	25689
    Last edited by Dundee Denny; March 12, 2020, 03:17 PM.

YEAH DENNY, I REMEMBER THOSE LOVE-MA CHEENS . BETTER HIDE THE KEYS FROM THE BOYS WHEN ITS FINISHED.
    CANT WAIT TO SEE THE FINISHED PRODUCT. ERIC

Comment

Groovy build!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Van Orange 2.JPG
Views:	258
Size:	2.21 MB
ID:	25949
        Boyd sprayed an eye catching GO Mango from Tester's today, you won't miss this Van going down the road!!

Dundee Denny

Comment

I certainly hope the waitresses from the dinner know better than to accept a ride home from any of the Boyz in that van. Sheila is the police chief's daughter and if he sees that parked up at Lookout Point - Lookout!

Comment

Oh my...... This could end up being "A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER" Looking good Denny. Looks like the boyz used styrene tubing up front for the axle placement. What for chassis did they decide to modify? Eric

Comment

That Van will have some long lap times. I wouldn't want to knock on its door on the back straight when the Van is a Rockin!!

Comment

Are the Boyz gonna put down some shag carpet in the van?

Comment

I dig it!!
                  -Harry

Comment

Joe, this van will be strictly BIZ, but the Boyz have built some LOVE Vans in the past...…………..

Just the right "mix" of beer, pillows, candles, flocked seats...……………...….

Click image for larger version

Name:	old van 2 (2).JPG
Views:	226
Size:	1.61 MB
ID:	26090Click image for larger version

Name:	old van 1 (2).JPG
Views:	217
Size:	2.43 MB
ID:	26091

Comment

The latest van has a Mercedes C Ninco chassis and power plant.

The Boyz are trying to use whatever is on the back lot or parts bin for these builds.

The kit was $3.00, but was missing any number of parts.

Dundee Denny

Comment

Too cool!

I drove Chebby vans for years, but mine were full of tools and stuff.

I really like the mural, I didn't even notice there was a van behind it at first.
                        If she's one of them there "tree-huggers" I may become a environmentalist.

Allan

Comment

Digging the Go Mango paint! The shagging wagon is awesome!

Comment

A Mercedes powered van - the Boys are about to reach a new level of Kool.

Comment

Da Boyz are at it again. Love the paint, can't wait for the logo......fun build!
                              Come Race at The Trace!
                              Timberline Trace International Raceway - SW of Mpls, MN

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              UA-149438709-1