Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slot Car Corner
    commented on 's reply
    Bob removed the red dot and spent some time with Photoshop cleaning up the picture. The earlier version that had the "dot" was pretty obvious.

• waaytoomuchintothis
    replied
    That's pretty good red dotting, I didn't even notice. Dave had told us about the logo silliness and I didn't even think about it.

Leave a comment:

• Slot Car Corner
    commented on 's reply
    The original photo of the Ferrari is from the Policar website - it includes the prancing horse. We couldn't find a decent picture of the U.S. released car without the pracing horse so I did a quick/dirty coverup (red dot). I've since replaced the Ferrari picture with a version that eliminates the "dot" and blends better into the background. Unfortunately the U.S. released cars do not have a sticker that can be removed. I don't have any information about Canada.
    Last edited by Slot Car Corner; August 21, 2020, 01:32 PM.

• F1Fan
    replied
    Ooooooooh, after years of waiting for that Gunston Porsche it is finally here, and that Ferrari is a must have for all F1Fans .....after all it's only money!

Is the sticker over the logo a Photoshop, as I know the car is being released in USA (BTW does that include Canada?) without prancing horse, or is it a sticker that can be removed?

Leave a comment:

• ** New Arrivals - Policar Ferrari 312 PB and Slot.It 956 KH Gunston **

Slot Car Corner has just received the following new releases. For more info, please click on the picture/link.

Policar Ferrari 312 PB Jacky Ickx No. 2

Click image for larger version

Name:	pcar05A_01_NL.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	122.9 KB
ID:	50656

Slot.It Porsche 956 KH Gunston No. 14

Click image for larger version  Name:	SICA09I_01.jpg Views:	27 Size:	110.6 KB ID:	50644

Attached Files
    Last edited by Slot Car Corner; August 21, 2020, 01:29 PM.
Working...
X
UA-149438709-1