C4 Corvette?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C4 Corvette?

Did they ever make a C4 Corvette slot car in 1/32? It seems like every other Corvette has been done but can’t find any info on a C4.

What year was the C4 Corvette

Comment

Model years: 1984–1996 v heavy and way under powered from the factory talking 205hp v8 and last year model you could get a smoking 330 lt4 ... they did not make very good race cars with dumping a ton of money and work into them. chevy fixed that issue with the c5 and thus you see them return to racing and been there every since
      Last edited by docdoom; May 8, 2021, 07:51 PM.
      THE other Vancouver aka Vancouver Washington across the river from keep Portland weird....
      Member NASTE (Northwest Association of Slot Track Enthusiasts)

Comment

• Michael Squier
        Michael Squier commented
        Editing a comment
        That may be true but everyone else was heavy and underpowered in the eighties. They were still raced and would make a good addition to slot cars. Just make them heavy and put a slow engine in it. Lol
        Considering what they replaced they were pretty good cars. Don’t forget the ZR-1.

I've not heard of a C4 in slots but if you know of someone who'd print one for you and you're keen to have a go at building one then this might be of interest to you.
      - Chevrolet Corvette C4 Coupe 1983 - 3D Model - STL - 3D Printables Shop
      Bram,
      CHCH NZ

Comment

These Corvettes

Click image for larger version

Name:	?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.speednik.com%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F04%2Fc4-corvettes-are-affordable-and-still-highly-mod-able-for-enthusiasts-of-all-ages-2018-04-18_20-21-58_826679.jpg&f=1&nofb=1.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	343.6 KB
ID:	97789
        Click image for larger version

Name:	?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.corvetteforum.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F07%2F1996_Corvette_Grand_Sport.jpg&f=1&nofb=1.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	320.7 KB
ID:	97790
        The styling was very plain for a sports car.
        Why doesn't my car run like that?

Scott

Comment

• Michael Squier
          Michael Squier commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes those. Clean lines, not plain. Styling is always debatable in every car. Some think a 911 Porsche is plain too.

• Silberpfeil
          Silberpfeil commented
          Editing a comment
          There wasn’t a 1983 Corvette...

Well at least they were good looking IMHO.

Comment

Lindberg made a 1/32 model of the C4 Corvette back in the day and it was reissued at least once. Search for Lindberg Corvette ZR1 on ebay.

Comment

• Michael Squier
            Michael Squier commented
            Editing a comment
            I guess building one is the only way I’ll get one. I did a search and saw those models, thanks.
        Working...
        X
        UA-149438709-1