Anyone familiar with TrackMate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone familiar with TrackMate?

I ordered their lap counter/timer a few days ago and I was curious about how long it would take before I would get it. But, they do not respond to telephone or email messages. So, I am a little concerned. Has anyone else dealt with them?

You did not say where you live, normally it would be less than two weeks, but shipping times have been longer because of COVID-19. If your package has to cross the border that can add a few days.

Comment

great company with a solid product. Very well known in the slot car community.

Comment

I had my HO setup just over a week , easy setup and works great

Comment

Originally posted by Billy boy View Post
          great company with a solid product. Very well known in the slot car community.
          I agree, I wouldn't worry about not receiving it.
          Butch

Comment

I never had any doubts about their products. I was mostly concerned with the lack of any response to my attempts to communicate. It seems pretty unusual, from the responses I have received from other vendors of slot car products.
            Last edited by Bal r 14; February 26, 2021, 12:32 PM.

Comment

They will get ahold of you if there are any issues. Otherwise they will simply ship your purchases.

Comment

Thanks. I can live with that.

Comment

I never had any doubts about their products. I was mostly concerned with the lack of any response to my attempts to communicate. It seems pretty unusual, from the responses I have received from other vendors of slot car products.
                  Yeah, Daniel isn't that good in the communication department, but if you're persistent, he will respond. I have better luck by calling him rather than by email.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  UA-149438709-1