Hobby Lobby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobby Lobby

I hate the fact that Hobby Lobby is ending it's 40% off one item at the end of Feb.
    Soooooo I am buying all the 1mm chrome pens I can. I'm trying to pick up at least 2 a week. I think discount total cost with tax is $7.50 I have a feeling they will not be discounted after the transition.
    My local HL has already taken down the 40% off sign that hung over the models. It's gonna be a sad day

It’s a bummer for a lot of us. I need to pick up a chrome pen,too, before the end of the month.

Comment

what section are those pens located. I was in my local store and looked all through the model and paint section..

Comment

• one32
        one32 commented
        Editing a comment
        Doc
        My local Hobby Lobby keeps the chrome pens down the model and paint aisle,seated right in the middle of the Model Masters spray cans.

I am fortunate they carry Evergreen styrene ,and brass as well. Over the years, I have really taken advantage of HL'
        I guess the manager got tired of seeing me buying 1 item at a time.

Yepper... I like to use the discount on the model cars for the bodies...really sucks!!! Will be interesting to see what they come out with to take its place???
      TOM...HOME RACING GOO GOO!!!

Comment

I never knew about that... Hmmmm

Comment

Total bummer! I have their app on my phone and it has a 40% discount coupon generator that would automatically create a new 40% coupon. So easy, but alas 😢

Comment

My Hobby Lobby has the Molotow chrome pens in a different aisle than the model supplies and kits. The same aisle has the paint pens and markers, I will check on that today if the weather holds up.
            As far as K&S brass stock goes my local hardware store has everything that K&S makes and the prices are lower than the regular Hobby Lobby price.

Comment

Thanks for the K&S brass tip.
              Is it a national chain hardware store?

Comment

I've bought a lot of casting products there, a lot! No shipping and less than $20 for rubber or for resin. It's been a good deal.
                Matt B
                So. In
                Crashers

Comment

So I can walk in and get an Iwata airbrush that's normally $180 for about $110???

Comment

• dinglebery
                    dinglebery commented
                    Editing a comment
                    After reading the fine print on the Hobby Lobby website page for the airbrush, it states "*40% off Coupon may not be used with this item." It seems it can't be used for any of the Iwata products that I would buy! Bummer.

https://imgprd19.hobbylobby.com/sys-..._2_14_2021.jpg

Right off their website.

Comment

My local hardware store is a True Value.

Comment

Thank you sir. I will check mine out tomorrow.
                      We have an Ace hardware in town, they may have the brass. If they do, I can use my monthly $5 off coupon they send me as long as the total is $20 or more.
                      Still getting a discount..................YES

Comment

Originally posted by one32 View Post
                        Thanks for the K&S brass tip.
                        Is it a national chain hardware store?
                        I get mine at the local ACE hardware

Comment

No airbrushes at 40% off, a friend already tried. Rumor has it that they are cutting their plastic model department to almost nothing. Crafts are their main focus.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          UA-149438709-1