No announcement yet.

Latest Toys in the mail!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been quite some time since these were released and for what ever reason I missed out on them here in New Zealand (they sold like hot cakes) but fortunately Armchair racer in Australia had them on special recently and voila

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF6102.JPG
Views:	186
Size:	157.0 KB
ID:	43248

Comment

• 4424ever
      4424ever commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice car I have that one beautiful car love it!

• Mail's here, 1957 MASERATI.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	E9E71009-884C-43A6-9D28-FABBE4C162BA.jpeg
Views:	133
Size:	2.30 MB
ID:	43380 Oh yeah!

Comment

• dinglebery
        dinglebery commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice! I almost bought this yesterday! How does it run? Can you post a pic of the chassis/motor, please?

• Will do! I will post pics of the chassis/motor later tonight. Great car btw

Comment

• Here you go!

Comment

• dinglebery
          dinglebery commented
          Editing a comment
          Sweet! They look like they run well. Is that some kind of shock absorber for the rear axle?

• Rastas
          Rastas commented
          Editing a comment
          Is that the standard model or the chrono?

• Dingleberry, yes they both have rear spring suspension and both w different spring rates and they both run very well but very different as they have different motors and gear ratios. I prefer the punch and speed of the gulf one and around the track its a bit faster....
        And Rastas yes they are both the “chrono” models.
        Last edited by Ragtopman; June 30, 2020, 08:42 AM.

Comment

• An NSR Jager F1, a sweet Fly BMW M3 GTR, a Ninco Pro Truck (removed the cap), Ninco Healy, Thunderslot Elva, and a Falcon Porsche 924. Missing is a Slot.It Porsche 962 in a Coke livery.

Name:	IMG_1086.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	817.3 KB
ID:	43429
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Dogsbody View Post
            An NSR Jager F1, a sweet Fly BMW M3 GTR, a Ninco Pro Truck (removed the cap), Ninco Healy, Thunderslot Elva, and a Falcon Porsche 924. Missing is a Slot.It Porsche 962 in a Coke livery.

Name:	IMG_1086.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	817.3 KB
ID:	43429
            Great choices and great cars!

Except for the truck I have all those cars, albeit my Healey is a different livery, and I like them all. The NSR is a game changer as far as F1 slot cars, and a very clever design/concept. The Thunderslot is that rare combination of being very fast and being a beautiful model, but the car that made me go WOW when I opened the box was that Falcon Porsche! I just love the look of that car and it is very underrated IMHO, it is just a great looking slot car.

"I don't make mistakes. I make prophecies which immediately turn out to be wrong "
            "And that just shows you how important the car is in Formula One Racing"

Murray Walker

Comment

• dinglebery
              dinglebery commented
              Editing a comment
              Why they would make a 924 instead of a 944 turbo is beyond me... but it looks like a decent car that would go well on my track.

• Dogsbody
              Dogsbody commented
              Editing a comment
              I had to put a guide spacer on the 924 because the stocker was barely in the slot even after adjusting the ride height and I also upgraded it with a Thunderslots guide I had lying around. Now to find some silicones for it. It's quite a unique sized wheel.
          Working...
          X
          UA-149438709-1