• War Eagle River
    commented on 's reply
    Oops, that was meant for post below

• War Eagle River
    commented on 's reply
    Dampening

• War Eagle River
    commented on 's reply
    Test laps seem to be right there with the other G5’s. Race day will tell the tale.

• War Eagle River
    commented on 's reply
    Dampening

• Tuner28
    replied
    Love the Stratos, its a beast in our Group 5 series!

Leave a comment:

• ZackM
    replied
    Looks like a well tuned up machine Scott. I have always felt he same way about the Stratos being a rally car, but having something different in the Grp5. class is cool!

Zack
    Last edited by ZackM; December 31, 2020, 04:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Vision34
    replied
    Looking good. Great looking car. What's the tape for under the pod? Inquiring minds want to know.

Leave a comment:

• Ragtopman
    replied
    Awesome looking car! I have been eyeing that jps one that just came out...
    good luck and Happy New Year!

Leave a comment:

• War Eagle River
    started a topic Sideways Lancia Stratos

Sideways Lancia Stratos

New addition to the Fleet. Was a bit hesitant to get this car, short wheelbase doesn’t lend itself to my driving style with Group 5 cars. And it screams Rallye class rather than Group 5 to me. But folks, I’ll tell you this...it’s a runner, and may be competitive here at WER. Looking forward to seeing how it fairs against the pack this week when we go green!
    Sideways Lancia Stratos, NSR Baby King 17k, 80.9g. 11/28 gears, SLP Guide, F-Slot.it Zero Grips, R-Quick Slicks CB34F.
    Thanks LEB Hobbies for the great service, Mucho Garcia!

Click image for larger version  Name:	4558CF5B-C0C7-45B0-9E3F-23AA6D936685.jpeg Views:	142 Size:	213.1 KB ID:	72242 Click image for larger version  Name:	227F50DB-4768-4427-ADE6-ECDB6164005E.jpeg Views:	140 Size:	216.7 KB ID:	72243
    Last edited by War Eagle River; January 1, 2021, 07:58 PM.
Working...
X
UA-149438709-1