Scale Car Garage - 1/32 Scale 1955 Porsche Speedster Pt 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scale Car Garage - 1/32 Scale 1955 Porsche Speedster Pt 3

Please join me for part three of building a 1/32 scale 1955 Porsche 356 Speedster from a highly detailed model kit by Tomy!

Any and all comments are more than welcomed!

Thanks
    😀
    John

I don't know about anyone else. But... the multiple views gets nauseous. It's fine a short timed section for clarity, but prolonged it makes me queasy not able to focus on anything properly.
    Lots of patience shown, nice job John it's gonna be a beauty

Comment

William, thanks so much for watching and for your comments, I really appreciate it!

Please know that the 'multi camera' format was intended to give the viewer all of the relevant perspectives at once in real time, certainly not to cause any discomfort and I hope the effects were not long lasting. This video was also intended to show as much of my process/methods and I encourage 'skip searching' to the parts that are most relevant to whom ever is viewing.

It is always a challenge to best show any method/procedure and I'll keep trying to present these projects as best I can.

As always, I really appreciate the feedback and the support!
      😀
      John

Comment

John,
        Are you going to be able to get the interior out of the body so you can paint without having to mask it all off? Hopefully your mounting blocks do not prevent you from being able to do this. Can't wait for the paint and detailing.

Peter
        PetesLightKits

Comment

Peter, yes, the interior is easily removed as the mounting blocks were only attached to the sides of the body of the car and not to the underside of the car's interior.

So the interior and the body can be separated, painted, detailed and attached to one another for final assembly!

Thanks so much for watching and for your wonderful post!
          😀
          John

Comment

Working...
          X
          UA-149438709-1